Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will a vaporizer give me a different high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Jun 14, 2011.

1. which temputure should i set it to for a head high?
    and is it diffrent than smoking a blunt?

2. yes you will get a different high, idk what type of vape you have so idk what temp to tell you, i have an extreme q that i set to 180-190 if i want a strong head high, and about 215-220 for a body high (so lower temp for head buzz).. i think its bc lower temps are more optimal for getting the most out of the thc, while higher temps can burn some thc but completely vapes all of the other cannibinoids... i think.

a blunt is a different high from anything, bc of the added tobaccy buzz, i love it

3. Yup

I have a silver surfer vaporizer (fucking amazing)

I leave it running all day and load up about .3 of weed in it at most and stay high literally all day. I hit it 1-2 an hour to get my buzz going and leave it running. (they say they can run for years straight without being turned off..)

Or, I load up about .2, vaporize that shit at once (takes like 10 gooood hits) and I am fucking goneeee! It's a way better and healthier high than my bong or joints

4. yea vapes give a longer last more pure high imo

5. #5 Braddock, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Right on!

What vaporizer?

6. why don't you just try it and see?
    But yeah it's a different high. For me, it's more of a relaxed head high and I get all the up, not really the down

7. #7 Braddock, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It depends. If I vape it all at once in one sit in then yeah, it's like a joint X 100 lol with all of the ups and downs

But if I vape little by little throughout the day, it's only the ups

8. #8 Deleted member 298028, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
    Yeah it's different, it's a " cleaner" high in my opinion. Don't quote me on that but I think it releases THC and some cannabinoids( not all of them which contribute to a body high) If you smoke ABV you will get a strong body high ( had to do once when I was dry not proud of that haha). Iwien could enlighten you with more info, dude knows a lot about vaporizing. Hope I could help :)

9. vapes are more efficient at getting THC and Cannabinol out of weed, so yeah, you'll prob get higher than youre used to

10. #10 OhsoOhio, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Just smoked my first vaporizor and its a desktop style. At first i couldnt get it to hit very hard, but once i turned the temperature up to 430 and let it sit for awhile I started getting pretty much bong rips. The high is more in your eyes and head but more intense than usual. Overall its a good buzz and the taste is amazing. I also like that the high doesnt leave you with an anxious rushy feeling you sometimes get after smoking a lot.

11. If you want a relatively cheap and portable/stealthy vape, I recommend the Magic Flight Launch Box. I love mine

12. I've tried 3 vaporizers. The volcano Vaporizer, Iolite wispr and the Arizer Solo. If your looking for portables the iolite wispr looks freaking cool but I think the Arizer Solo has the best vapor quality. As good or almost as good the volcano quality.

13. with a vape you might not realize how high you are...
    it definitely creeps up on me more i feel like.

one bag & im way higher than a blunt...
    & im using way less than a blunt.

also you can use the already vaped weed for edibles.

14. Vape highs are cleaner you guys say, would anyone please clarify?

15. [quote name='"DankSmoker2181"']which temputure should i set it to for a head high?
    and is it diffrent than smoking a blunt?[/quote]

Set it at 2,000 degrees or you'll die.