Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a somewhat thick blanket keep the smell in if I hotbox it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OddyNuffDaSnowLeopard, Jan 16, 2018.

1. I usually hotbox my car but it's too cold outside so I'm not finna leave my house but I still wanna hotbox bit I also wanna be courteous about the smell cause my roommates has his daughter over so could I hotbox my blanket and the smell stay in? And when I get out of my blanket I can spray some shit around

2. That won't work go & smoke outside like a responsible adult.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Depends on one crucial condition...is this said blanket thicker than say...a snicker?

If yes, then no.
    If no, then no.

:volcano:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Whatever is in a 5 foot radius will reek multiple hotbox experiences. Try blunts effects though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 AdmRuss, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    The smell is very strong and the blankets keep the smells very good. The main problem why blankets keep the smells so well is because they never exit the house and stay on the bed. If I feel that one of my weighted blankets is smelling I wash it in my washing machine. The main problem is that blankets are big and it takes all the space in the washing machine and also it is drying very slow. Also, some blankets can be destroyed a little bit while washing. It can become smaller, the colors can become uglier, It also isn't so soft after washing and also it can break the material.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Of course it's gonna smell. lol It's fabric and will retain the smell for a while. Do what Brewns said, go outside and smoke like a responsible person would, just as if you were puffing on some tobacco.

7. #7 JessicajK, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    It's better to avoid natural fabrics if you hotbox. Cotton or wool will keep the smell of weed. Sometimes you need to wash your blankets several times with a fabric softener to get rid of that smell. I suggest you buy a cheap synthetic blanket for hotboxing. You can easily then throw it away. Once I used a weighted blanket I had got on https://sommio.co.uk/KnittedWeightedBlanket. I tried to wash it several times, but nothing helped. I also couldn’t give it to dry cleaning because of the smell. I had to throw it away and get a new one. Sadly, they are not cheap. However, now I don’t hotbox using stuff I can’t throw away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yep. Though some Febreeze could always cure that.