will a plant die if all the leaves does??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fireinside2288, Apr 18, 2011.

1. yup first time doing hempy bucket, and to say the least im doing horrible on it. its way to sensitive, at least to what im use to. i just recently flushed it, but instead of draining all the nutrients in it, the plant sucked it up and the very next day it was worse than ever..it has about 4 more weeks of flowering but i dont think it will make it that far, soo should i just cut it down now and take my loss's before the buds start dieing?? please let me know, k ty all

2. anyone know if i should do it or not? is the plant pretty much dead, and i should cut it down before it completely dies?

3. Post some pics.

4. i would if i could, i can try to find something that looks like whats going on.

http://www.marijuana-ro.com/images/faq/t_Severe.jpg

if that link works yay, but it kinda looks like that but, instead of only a few leaves, nearly all the leaves are now dead and curled inwards. its starting to atk the small leaves closer to the buds them selves, the ones with the trichomes on em. if anyone could help me out, if i should cut it down or not, i dont want it to be fully dead by the time i cut it, the smoke would most likely be much worse.

5. Well once the majority of the leaves are gone theres not much more you can do other then early harvest. Flush with lots of water for a day or two then harvest. If you can flush for more then a couple of days then that would be better.