Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a pet goat in the house hide the weed smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by snoopdog6502, Jan 21, 2014.

1. #21 MooseyPoo, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    Hell yeah, Snoop :smoke:
    [​IMG]

Using Photoshop blazed is fucking impossible: TRUTH

2. Hey, I love goats milk products, and they're the first domesticated animal, but what the fuck is up with these goat threads recently on GC?   Somebody else started a goat thread here last week, saying that he acquired a male goat, and said that he was planning on keeping it in a house or apartment!  

haven't you heard? The site is being sold and is going to be called Goatcity.com

4. I think it would work, mask the weed smell with a bunch of goat shit Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Oh :( Whatever floats their goat, I guess :bongin:

6. #27 snoopdog6502, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    Now the big question is.......

Can I keep the goat in the house without my parents finding out?

Can I keep it in the closet and feed it 31 subway sandwiches a day?

Is forcing the goat to drink 25 gallons a water a day bad?

7. Bro fuck the goat, all you need is the goat shit. Go buy some from a goat farmer. I'm sure he'll give u a good deal.

8. #29 PotthesmokeMD, Jan 21, 2014
    [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19378786" timestamp="1390284743"]Now the big question is.......Can I keep the goat in the house without my parents finding out?Can I keep it in the closet and feed it 31 subway sandwiches a day?Is forcing the goat to drink 25 gallons a water a day bad?[/quote]Im pretty sure that if your parents didn't want you to have a goat they would've openly said something at some point in your life. They totes mahgoats should have seen this coming. So no need to hide it in a closet.I'm not sure about feeding it 31 sub sandwiches daily though, only because it'll probably get bored of sub sandwiches on a daily basis. Maybe 25 sub sandwiches and if it were me i would let it eat the grass on my lawn just to spare me from having to mow the lawn, in fact i would use that as an argument to convince my parents And 25 gallons of water sounds adequate especially since the whole point of owning a goat is using its piss and scent to mask weed smell. Now lets move on to a more important question, what will you name it?

9. Lucifer would be a good name.

10. Just don't let the goats eat the plantsSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. get a ferret
    they smell like shit

12. #34 MooseyPoo, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    Omega seems like a chill guy.

haha i just found this post on a different thread about a guy getting a goat, he must have changed your mind huh?  :cool:

14. Snoop, you done smoked yourself retarded.

15. #37 lazytoker, Jan 21, 2014
    A pet goat solves all of life's problems

You're supposed to name goats baphomet ;)

I don't get high, I am mentally ill though.  :D

17. Goat the fuck outta here.. that has goat to be a joke?

18. [quote name="WizardInBlack" post="19378943" timestamp="1390287536"]haha i just found this post on a different thread about a guy getting a goat, he must have changed your mind huh? :cool:[/quote]dude you seriously went and searched a previous post on some other thread where op said fuck goats? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390290065.562787.jpg