Will A Mens Wedding Band Like This One Fit A Female?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HeadySpaghetti, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Ive been looking and looking and looking for the perfect ring for her, not for Proposal its different but anyways.. she isnt the one to wear flashy diamond type stuff and i saw this and was like O _ O!!!!!!

THIS IS PERFECT!

Then i saw it said Mens wedding band and looked at it and said .. this would be fine for a female too, i dont see the problem with a female wearing it... but then i wasnt sure cause I dont know about rings and I dont know if it would look fine or not on a female or not.

Seriously this is EXACTLY what i was looking for. A straight black matte with those silver skulls. I LOVE it, and I want to buy it, but I just want to know if it would be fine to buy for her and look perfectly fine before I do

Also.. how exactly do I know the right size ring to buy? I know her hands are smaller than mine obviously. I think i will just have to print out that thing and sortve guess a smaller size?

But with anyone with experience with ring and ring sizes tell me what is a safe bet with almost all females in ring sizes to buy so its not TOO small but not TOO big.

Mens Wedding Band, 8mm Stainless Steel : rings : jewelry + watches : jcpenney

She is not fat, normal hands, not boney fingers or anything. Normal female girl hands

Attached Files:

2. My ex had relatively small hands and she was a size 5. Id recommend the smallest size since they are made for guys, but if possible get a ring in person, it's almost impossible to get the size right on the nose the first time.

3. Do these types look fine/good on women?

4. [quote name='"HeadySpaghetti"']Ive been looking and looking and looking for the perfect ring for her, not for Proposal its different but anyways.. she isnt the one to wear flashy diamond type stuff and i saw this and was like O _ O!!!!!!

THIS IS PERFECT!

Then i saw it said Mens wedding band and looked at it and said .. this would be fine for a female too, i dont see the problem with a female wearing it... but then i wasnt sure cause I dont know about rings and I dont know if it would look fine or not on a female or not.

Seriously this is EXACTLY what i was looking for. A straight black matte with those silver skulls. I LOVE it, and I want to buy it, but I just want to know if it would be fine to buy for her and look perfectly fine before I do

Also.. how exactly do I know the right size ring to buy? I know her hands are smaller than mine obviously. I think i will just have to print out that thing and sortve guess a smaller size?

But with anyone with experience with ring and ring sizes tell me what is a safe bet with almost all females in ring sizes to buy so its not TOO small but not TOO big.

Mens Wedding Band, 8mm Stainless Steel : rings : jewelry + watches : jcpenney

She is not fat, normal hands, not boney fingers or anything. Normal female girl hands[/quote]

I think that would look okay, to find her size maybe go through her current rings and be like "oh wow these are so small! What size are these". I would say she wears size 7-9 if she has normal girl hands like you say. Go to the store and ask the girl working what size to get based on the size your girl told you.

5. Yeah if she doesn't have a ring of some size already
    then I would take her out. Random shopping, regular
    department store, blah blah whatever....play pretend
    dress up and make her slip on rings, earrings, necklaces.
    You know just god awful, cheap, gaudy things just for
    shits n giggles.

That way you can find out the size yourself, and still be
    playful without setting off...uh...suspicions.