Will a home drug test show up invalid if I use toilet water and food coloring?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ryan Warren, May 20, 2018.

1. So basically after I got smoking a couple of months ago my parents have started to randomly drug test me. I’ve researched that people have used food coloring and water and they’ve passed their test. The test that I’m taking is like one of those shitty walgreen tests that you can get for cheap. My test doesn’t have a little bar for temperature either. Although it has three options and one of them being invalid. Would the test be able to detect the food coloring and toilet water and see that it’s not pee and show invalid?

2. Buy one and test it ya best bet

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’ll give it a try and let u know. Thanks for the response!

4. How old are you if your parents are drug testing you....

• Like Like x 1
  5. If your parents don't want you smoking in there house respect that shit and don't. If you don't wanna stop smoking move out if your old enough. What age are you any ways?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Im 18 years old

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lol move out if you're 18 & your parents are drug testing you..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bro I’m a senior in high school, I’m not just gonna drop out of school and move out lmao.

9. Lol how bout u just don’t jump to conclusions. I never said I was smoking in my own house, all I wanted was for someone to answer my question, that’s all man
    olol

10. Why are you parents drug testing you if you don't live with them..

11. Bro I don’t know where u got that I wasn’t living with them. There’s something called smoking at other peoples houses.

12. You've said your parents are drug testing you right??

Why are they drug testing you if you don't live with them... Your question makes no sense

13. I didn't jump to a conclusion I said if you don't want to be drug tested move out. But if you want an here's the simple one.

Smoke weed and get tested positive then get kicked out or be a man don't smoke whenever you're obviously not allowed. Finish college get a job and move out then smoke all you want.

olol

14. U sir are the one that makes no sense, what I literally just wrote just said that I live with my parents. I don’t know how u could of read that and thought I said I didn’t live with them. I said” where did u get that I didn’t live with my parents” either you can’t read or you’re just stupid man

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Most people would assume that your living with your parents if there the ones testing you lmao.

The way you typed it implied that you would be. Funny thing is you probably are living with your parents idiot.

• Agree Agree x 1

16. Read what @Northernirish420 put lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah I am, because that is exactly what I said, Loki is literally the only one that has been helpful, you two have done nothing but start an argument. Like if you don’t have anything useful to say then please shut the fuck up

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Your thick lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Or if yoh know when there likely to do it get some clean pee ( off a friend ) cause smell of fresh water and pee are differemt even at a few feet

Only other thing is ask why there against it ( legal state?) And would it ok to be drunk if so whats the difference accept weed is way safer than alcohol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Because you totally know what I look like

• Funny Funny x 1