Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a dealer get mad if you ask him to weigh the product in front of you

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoner099, Feb 10, 2014.

1. By the way some people do get offended when you decline their product, I've had a knife pulled on me by a guy who was trying to sell me mids, tried convincing me it was some funk. 

2. my dealer is on point but if i asked him to weigh it out in front of me he'd probably knock my teeth in

3. I would love for somebody to want me to weigh in front of them.

Id be like "Ooppss that baggie was 2 grams over, back in the jar it goes"  LOL  :laughing:

4. #24 John Winston Ono Lennon, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    If you're meeting in a car, it's understandable that he may not want to weigh it in front of you. Just because if he were to be caught with a scale and flower he would have a much greater chance of being charged with possession with intent to distribute. This charge carries a greater penalty in most if not all states.

5. #25 hyperballad, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    My main guy usually does it in front of me anyway. But I mean they want your money so they can either accept your request or decline to weigh it. If they decline hopefully you have a backup dealer because they arent to be trusted.