Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will a Cosmic grinder do the job?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moot88, May 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so this headshop near my apartment is selling all their cosmic grinders for 30% off. What does that mean? Are they fakes? Should I not want one? Are Cosmics even any good in the firstplace? lemme know.
    Thanks.

2. A grinder is a grinder, they all do the same job. Some do the same job better than others, obviously the more you spend the better grinder you'll get. You get what you pay for.

But anyway, sounds like a good deal to me. As long as its a metal grinder it should do the job. I looked online at the cosmic grinders some sell for almost $100, if I were you I'd get on that deal before it's gone. Just don't buy a plastic grinder, only metal.

3. All right tight dude. Thanks so much for the info. I'll pick one up tomorrow and write a short review, maybe include pictures.

4. That'd be cool makin a thread for it, they look like really good grinders actually. If they're 30% off and one sells for like $50 that's $15 off right there, so $35. If it was like $30 you'd get $9 off so it'd be $21 that's a good deal to me.

5. My titanium space case is my best friend. I highly recommend it.

6. All i know about grinders is:

Space-cases are supposed to be the dogs bollocks...
    Plastic ones aren't as good at chopping up the weed...
    The plastic ones that Weed World sold at glastonbury a couple of years ago had a fault which caused numerous people to inhale plastic shards which screwed their lungs up...

7. If you get a grinder make sure it has a kief catcher.

8. ^agreed on getting one with a kief catch..