Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will .3 - .5 in a firecracker suffice?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PunchingZebra, Jun 5, 2012.

1. will that amount actually give me a noticable high? i just made one about a hour ago and i still havent felt anything. i have smoked as well so im really baked but i cant notice if its the smoke or the eating it. i guess you can generally assume im asking "will that be enough to get me high in a firecracker"

2. Tolerance is a key factor but I used the sit out method and had about .7 to a gram in the firecracker and I have a buzz right now and still am unsure if i'm actually high or not (Sounds confusing as fuck because it is) but yes that should be enough if it's good shit and there's plenty of fat in the peanut butter

3. its just regular generic peanut butter. and mid grade weed. i dont know what my tolerance would be but i do smoke everyday atleast once if not all day.

4. Same situation here man, Made mine with some mids and i'm a daily toker myself, Just try it out, I ate mine around 4:15 still waiting for the high to smack me in the face like i've been told but now I have like a moderate buzz it almost seems like

5. i took mine at 2:30 haha. im starting to feel it now.

edit: ok its kicked in. eyes heavy limbs knumb back of my head feels tight. and im super fucking baked.

6. Good shit, keep us updated on the one you're making

7. that is the one i made man ahhahaa

8. Ohhh ok, Good shit, Hope I get there soon, It's been an hour since I ate it about now

9. You were better off smoking it.. And I hope you didn't just use peanut butter alone because you just lost a shit load of potency, hope you added a dab or butter and mixed in some fatty oil so you would of been blasted off your ass. And also hope you decarbed your bud.

10. You need organic peanut butter. Regular pb doesnt work as well. Not nearly as well.

11. yeah i didnt do any of that. im really high so its what ever not like i dont got more i can smoke haha.

12. Im pretty high just from a plain peanut butter firecracker man, It's safer than smoking and it was just like .7 to a gram of some mids i'm not too worried about it.... All I did was let it sit for 3 days to "decarb" it

13. Well at least now you know. Peanut butter alone doesn't bond to thc well, especially when the bud is not decarbed or activated to bond..

14. if all you have left is .3 to .5 id suggest smoking it but thats just me.
    id put at least a gram in a firecracker but ive never had less than 1.5 grams in any edible ive eaten.

15. How is it safer then smoking? I didn't know smoking was dangerous. And letting it sit for 3 days doesn't decarb it.. it does but in the time it took to decarb you could of had all the thc bonded to fat, if you decarbed it and then let the firecracker sit for 3 days you'd be in for a big body high instead of a unnoticable buzz you have to wait like an hour and a half for.

16. Meh, I'd say 1g+

17. Smoking isn't healthy*, And that was earlier, Chill the fuck out bro if I want to waste weed then I fucking wasted weed I don't give a shit that weed costs me like $5 and it's decent mids not shitty shwag I don't even see why it's a big deal if I didn't smuther it with fat just stop critisizing people bro it's pointless especially on a stoner site...

18. Chill, I would like you to re read that to see how ridiculous you sound, and I come on here to be helpful and teach people where they went wrong, maybe a little sarcasm on the side. And I'm very happy for you that weed costs you $5 and it's decent mids.. how about you come to the Okanagan desert here in BC and I'll show you some real weed. :cool::bongin: