Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will 3.5 grams be enough to make potent brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by benchbong, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I know the quality matters and this is will be some dank frosty nugget. So would I just be wasting my bud and time or will I get blasted into a new world of thc enjoyment?

2. Depends on what method you're using, but if its done right, I'd say cut it into 8-10 pieces.

3. In your opinion what method would work best? Thanks for the response.

4. BadKitty would be better suited to answer, but make cannaoil with coconut oil and some lecithin. Then use the oil to make your brownies. I'm on mobile, so I can't link it, but I'm sure her steps for cannaoil are in several threads.

5. depends on how many doses you want out of the brownies. You would need to eat the equivalent of about 0.5g-1g of weed at a time, wich would result in you eating a large portion of your brownies at a time.

6. 1g a person is plenty if you make them right. You will need to eat the whole tray of brownies tough. This way the thc will be a little dilluted since you have to digest a reasonable amount of food to get all the THC out.

If you just want 'the edible experience' you could just make the oil decently and put it in whatever you want that enables you to get it down. It will be less tasty, but more efficient. (you could for example mix it with icecream, melt some chocolate in it and let it solidify and eat that (you will need a lot of choclate for this) or you could eat it on some bread.

7. if you follow Badkats tek, you can process a brownie with .3g in it, that will trash a light smoker :hello:

8. I'd suggest doing firecrackers with that small amount. I find anything less than 10 g's isn't really worth it. but thats for a batch of like 16-20. decarb, heat it in olive, mix with peanutbutter/nutella. add lecithin if possible and cook.

9. an eighth of dank is plenty for brownies :smoke:
    edit: not for a tray of course ! :p