Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wildrok vs Spork Inline A/C

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inferno, Jan 19, 2009.

1. #1 inferno, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    I have a Roor mini perc beaker style. I am buying an inline a/c on a budget.
    I have it down to 2 different pieces on www.showmeglass.com.

Option 1:
    Green Spork inline 18.8 for 135. Not sure but I dont think this one comes with a bowl piece.
    [​IMG]
    Option 2:
    Wildrok clear inline 18.8 for 169. This piece comes with inside out clear bowl piece and adapter for solo use.
    [​IMG]
    Anyone have any personal experience with either of these inlines? I want to make sure I can set down my 14 inch Roor and not have it tip over.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks guys.

2. I'd probably go with the Spork just because I have heard great things about them...

You could ask then about a custom MINI spork inline also

3. you should have made this a poll
    im saying wildrok man
    you get an adapter and a bowl

4. #4 inferno, Jan 19, 2009
    I've heard good things from them too. I would actually prefer a clear inline from spork because the clear ones seem to have a bent piece coming up to the bowl to prevent splash...dunno why the colored ones are straight up :confused:. Regardless, purchasing one before tonight is over. The wildrok looks a little nicer imo...but I think it has less room for smoke?

Help me decide! Choose which one you would choose if you were on a budget.

Damn should've made poll..didnt see option at the time.

5. #5 smokemadweed, Jan 19, 2009
    Wildrock, mine looks kinda like it and it's sweet.
    Edit: I just found out mine is a spork lol just a nicer lookin one than those. I have that bubbler attatchment tho and its sweet

6. What size is your piece on your wildrok? Does it stand on its own?

7. Anyone have feedback on a Hops inline? Just got one and its pretty sick.

8. id say wildrok but ive never used an inline. u already have a tree perc ac tho its like the same. money must come easy to you.

9. where can i get one of these bad boys??? i found a store in miami that has toro, lux, roor and all those bongs...ill be picking one up soon and i wanted one of these if they dont sell them their