Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wild marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jpee, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Today I got a tip to the location of a bunch of marijuana plants growing in the wild :]

Should I go get some or whats the worst thing that can happen to me if I get caught taking some by the grower?

2. Don't be an asshole and rip off someone's grow, man. Not cool.

3. #3 stonerish, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    its a set up.... i know because i set it up....

edit: take a clone?

4. Worst possible scenario, grower will shoot you and leave you to rot in the woods...

5. #5 Iluvatar, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    Well its not cool. That being said, I would truthfully probably take a couple pinches if there were a lot of plants. Don't take anything that grower is going to miss.
    Plus they probably have scout cameras or something, so they could find out who you are lol

6. Worst thing is, you can get shot.

7. But its so tempting :[ the kids that found it came up with over a pound of some dank

8. Then the grower is aware that someone is stealing his bud. You better not unless you're really careful. But its still not cool

Don't listen to a bunch of stoners on an internet forum. Do what you think you should do

9. I doubt it. Kids will say anything. Plus, I don't even think those buds are even there, just the stem and leaves. If I'm correct, flowers should pop out soon, but nothing to grab.

10. They said there were like more then 10 plants

11. Well I guess that depends on where you live

12. Diamond Bar, CA lol anyone live there?

13. ducktaped to a chair, castrated, balls put in mouth and mouth sealed, then beat with bats... roughly

14. Dont do this. Its fucked up. People spend alot of time, money and work on this shit. And depending on the grower you could get shot.

15. I lived in diamond bar. I'm like less than 30 minutes away. You are a liar.

16. Wtf how am I a liar?

17. i think someone watched Rolling Kansas one to many times. jk haha

thats pretty sick. if its dank you should try to find out the strain.

18. There are no flowering buds right now, too early. I lived in DB for like 20 years, people are starting now, there are no outdoor buds right now flowering.

19. supposedly its og kush from what these kids tell me

20. SUre..... :rolleyes:

You must be younger than those kids...