Wild growing weed, South Africa.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by OkayOK, Nov 9, 2018.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. Finders Keepers!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Did you ever end up harvesting that tree?

3. :lmafoe:..............It's not everyday you stumble upon that!!

NOOOOOOO....that would be pretty "dirty" IMO :passtheshit:

Now if it gets to harvest and nothing is being done with it.....then yeah, Id say go ahead and "take it"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lmao, free weed though... For a rainy day

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. ca
    Yeah, if it gets to harvest....and starting to "degrade" and it's still there....then yeah, i say go ahead and take it.......

......but you see threads on here where people are doing a "secret grow" or "hiding in plain view" because they have no other option...they take care and show love to that plant.....so they should get the rewards from it.

If you were to go into one of those threads and the original poster came in and said......."well after 4 months of growing my plant in the field, it was stolen lastnite.....so alll my weed is gone now".....most of us would be in there saying...."damn bro, that sucks.....what an asshole"..............don't be that guy........just my .02 :love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lol yeah okay true... I'd be pretty pissed if I had a secret grow and it got harvested by anyone other than me... Highly doubtful that it would be just off the side of the road though.

Private cultivation and use got legalised here in South Africa about a year or so ago... But its not uncommon to find a wild weed in places with a lot of vegetation, I'd say 90% of outdoor street weed here has seeds in it, so they get thrown pretty much everywhere... And then bam, jungle weed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bro.....if you heard or seen the scenarios here that I have....you wouldn't be surprised at all!!! :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol, I get excited when I see a random weed tree out in public. Even if it's a small one... It just gets me thinking like "aaayyyy... Someone was blazing here".. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hemp and pot are indiscernible until actually tested in some way

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. It's not hemp. It's near an informal settlement (like a trailer park, but houses are made of mud and trash) for refugees. The guys have no employment so they sit at that spot and smoke weed all day. After taking this picture, I started to work into the community (I am a social worker) so the huge forest is from them. They harvest it and sell it for a little cash but the weed is shit, fertilised, full of seeds. Might be the worst weed I have ever had and that is saying a lot

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1