Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wild cannabis?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kush100, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Okay, so every year i find these plants near a trail i walk and smoke on. The plants are in a big field easily visible from the highway. I dont think its someones grow because theyre so exposed, they have to be wild. And they also remain untouched all year. can anyone educate me on what it is? Im contemplating possibly separating the males from the females and attempting to grow it to be smoked.

2. Shit forgot the pics, here they are lol

Attached Files:

3. Dude. There is this plant that looks EXACTLY like cannabis leaves.

I'll have to take a picture and show you.

4. Yeah not Cannabis.

5. Makes sense.

6. looks like regular leaves to me -_-

7. Ad its not just leaves, around summer time they do grow buds. Im thinking it could be some type of hemp maybe.

8. They flower bright yellow too

9. Yo! Try smoking it and if it gets u high!

10. Only one way to find out! But nah.... don't.

11. Lol ill cure it like regular bud and ill give some to my friends without telling them, itll be an experiment.
    Probably a dick move, but funny, and besides i dont want to smoke some random plant lol.

12. I wouldnt smoke it..

13. Lol you don't wanna smoke it so u give it to ur "bros" lol such a caring mate :)

14. We do bullshit like that to each other all the time. One time we rolled an oregano joint and gave it to someonex)

15. I can't tell if you're serious or not.

16. Im being serious. Its just really fun to pull pranks on dumber people that give smokers a bad name lol.

17. Yet what if it contains something that really fucks them over? :rolleyes:

Not a good trick and potentually dangerous. :smoke:

18. I agree with this guy.

19. Man I'm high and I say just fucking smoke it *****.

20. True haha well that's alright then :p
    Btw what is a oregano? o_O