Wild cannabis growing everywhere

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by outlaw92, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Where i live wild cannabis grows everywhere.I dnt know what buds or flowering stage is but what i have noticed is that in august - september there are some plants completely covered in leaves.People rub their hands on it to obtain hash.My question is how can i make weed from these and are these plants any good.I'm attaching pictures for u to view.

IMG0262A.jpg

IMG0263A.jpg

IMG0264A.jpg

IMG0265A.jpg

IMG0266A.jpg

IMG0267A.jpg

2. Oookaaayyyy I'm booking a flight right now. I'm moving to....where is that again?

3. In order to make weed you have to add gasoline to the plants. So they will burn of course

4. Maybe its just hemp

5. Looks like industrial hemp.

If I remember right, there is such a small amount of THC that you would have to smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole to feel any effect.

But, industrial hemp has many many uses. I wish it was legal.

6. Sir its not Industrial hemp.............As i have mentioned in mid september when plants get completely covered with leaves rubbing hands on them produces hash of the purest quality

7. In that case just cut the buds off. It's not exactly rocket science. Go look for the part that looks all crystally, it's at the end of all of the branches.

If not, it's industrial hemp. That's probably the case.

8. smoke that good shit

9. Don't be a pot pirate... Could be a cartel grow lol...they don't mess around

10. [quote name='"JegrobooJake"']Don't be a pot pirate... Could be a cartel grow lol...they don't mess around[/quote]

Listen to this guy. If it has actually grown naturally however, fuck it....go harvest it when it's ready. But if it's not.....that's a really good way to get a bullet in your brain. I would stake it out one day when u have nothing to do and see if anyone is taking care if them. What does the ground around the stem look like? Does it look like any care has been taken to prep the soil? Also, those plant look big. Like they have grown a couple seasons. In that case the buds would have fallen off if then and there would be dried buds on the ground from last season

11. Himalayas brotha' this shit grows like weeds lolololol gett it?

12. besides the shitty photo quality that actually looks like weed nobody cares about that's growing in the middle of town. Either feral weed, Or someone is taking care of it.. . genius point there jegroboo +rep

13. Jump in that shit and light it. Bring water.

14. [quote name='"hope2toke"']besides the shitty photo quality that actually looks like weed nobody cares about that's growing in the middle of town. Either feral weed, Or someone is taking care of it.. . genius point there jegroboo +rep[/quote]

Just got done watching borderwars lol

15. Dry it and try it! It is the only way you will know!

And even industrial hemp has medicinal effects when used. It contains CBD, the # 2 cannabinoid in cannabis. CBD will calm you and heal you, but you won't get high!

Granny

16. @hope2toke
    Dude i live in pakistan city islamabad.Wild cannabis grows almost everywhere and nobody gives a shit about it i will take some more pics to prove my point.

@RipVanRyan
    Brother people here dnt know shit abt this plant.Its known as bhang here.However some people do drink it by mixing it with milk etccc.

17. Send me some seeds lol

18. [quote name='"outlaw92"']@hope2toke
    Dude i live in pakistan city islamabad.Wild cannabis grows almost everywhere and nobody gives a shit about it i will take some more pics to prove my point.

@RipVanRyan
    Brother people here dnt know shit abt this plant.Its known as bhang here.However some people do drink it by mixing it with milk etccc.[/quote]

Holy fuck I just watched your video! Hahahah! Man that's sweet. Bud just growing in the street!!!! The first plant u zoomed in on was a male. Had some big ass pollen sacks on it! Looks like u get to harvest a bunch of bud that you didn't even take care of!!! I'm glad it doesn't grow wild around here though. Then I wouldn't be able to pay my way through college!! Hahaha