Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wight widow oz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J4K3ST3R, Dec 24, 2012.

1. #1 J4K3ST3R, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    Here it is... This is my only ounce of white widow I got for $100

Attached Files:

2. that cant be an ounce.. plus you must mean white widow

3. No way is that an ounce.

4. Hopefully thats not the whole "ounce". looks dank, but a ton of seeds?

5. It's more like a half ounce. Because we already dug into it!

6. Doesnt really look like a half o to me either... more like a quarter

7. You didnt dig into 14 grams since u just got it. lolol........

8. really seedy widow... and agreed that looks like 1/4th at most

9. Well I paid $100 for all of that in the picture. And it's white widow

10. so did you hear that this is an ounce of whtie widow for 100$ from your dealer or a rap song?

11. you got ripped off. Seeds up the ass and looks way less than an ounce. Better luck next time buddy.

12. At least you got a decent amount for 100$ but a ounce weighs 28 grams and normally fills a ziploc bag full hence the name a "zip"

13. How can you see the seeds it's all blurry and shit..I see like 3 or 4 things that could qualify as seeds

14. whats the point of posting a pic of a half 0 of ground up shit.

15. [quote name='"XiaoGG"']whats the point of posting a pic of a half 0 of ground up shit.[/quote]

whats the point of posting a pic of a half 0 of ground up shit.

16. Looks like a grinded up quad... and theres like 4 seeds just at the bottem right corner lol

although if there not cracked or broken and look okay you should throw plant them :) make eve more wight widow

17. That's more like an eighth of zone all spread out and you can't even spell white right... fail troll is fail *godzilla facepalm*

18. Ah, well if they threw the grinder and the paper in as well.
    ...Still, for $100 that looks "ok"...I guess.
    Maybe try grow those seeds.

19. My guess is that you got that from a dealer, because no dispensary in their right minds would sell a zip of White Widow for only $100. Not to mention, you'd have definitely known the weight and not said "I paid $100 for all that..". You'd have been 100% positive it was an O.

But, you can't trust dealers unless you know they are the growers, or are close to the growers. So I wouldn't even trust that it's white widow.

Still, with that being said, it does look pretty good, but be careful who you trust from now on OP, plenty of people want to rip off the inexperienced.

20. Find another dealer, this guys murdering you