Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Wife's CA 125 (cancer in blood) down from 1100 to 002 - CBD OIL !!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cancerbenevolence, Dec 16, 2016.

1. #1 cancerbenevolence, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Hello,

I hope that this news gives others some encouragement.

Yesterday my wife had labs done and then had her chemo treatment. She was diagnosed September 16, 2016 so just 3 months ago today. Her first CA125 was 1100. The doctor said 1100 was extremely high, although I have seen other peoples that are higher. I do not know where the threshold is for a CA125 to be "high" or "extremely high".

Her chemo treatments are once a week with one week off. This is one cycle. She just had her last chemo of her third cycle yesterday. Her CA125 from yesterday's labs are 2. We are stunned. This is far beyond anything that her Dr has seen.

We attribute this to the diligent and early use of CBD suppository use. I am asking the Dr. to email me the test results from the last 3 months to share.

I started a thread about the high cost of CBD and our intentions to try to get it to people that need it for much less and possibly free.

Cancer - 75% CBD Oil for Cancer - Legal In All USA, Inexpensive to Free

Jeff & Ginger

• Like Like x 2