Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wife

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by old pothead, Mar 12, 2020.

1. My wife gets sick and barfs after taking edibles. What can she do to stop this. Help!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could it be dose related? Perhaps a dose of an acid reducing medicine. There are a number of non prescription medicines available, but I can't mention the names.here. They can also be anti nausea meds, too..

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have the same problem whenever I eat brownies, cookies. For edibles I stick strictly to gummies and they give me no problem at all!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chlorophyll or other plant matter can do that to some people with digestive issues. If you make your own edibles then you may want to water cure your material before you extract. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This water cure might well solve the problem. It's easily done. You could also cook with concentrate rather than buds. Let us know if you want instructions on a water cure.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sounds good.

• Like Like x 1