Wife PR

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bohbo, Jan 31, 2010.

1. #1 Bohbo, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    Spousal coercion maybe should have been under advanced growing techniques. But I think this will work just fine.

Ways to get your wife to let you grow:
    1) Tell her its good practice for being a daddy and learning the proper Nute / PH schedule for your human baby.

2) Explain how its healthier knowing whats going in plants! It's basically the same as growing your own basil right?

3) Tell her any money you might pull out of it can go to romantic vacation (after growing overhead and upgrades of course...)

When she complains about DIY projects:
    1) Take her out to dinner and tell her it was paid for by the money you saved making a bubble bucket!

2) Tell her you are using the Rumples cloning machine to try and clone your first baby 9 months of veg and 21 years of flowering is a LONG cycle cloning really can cut down on your perpetual grow (Mormons may have more insight on perpetual baby harvesting)

If you can't tell I am getting a lot of pressure from the wife to bust my pollen sacs up in her hungry bud sites.

Anyone have some tactics used with the spouse? Or funny spousal stories about trying to get away with growing in the house?

2. We got a dog instead...lol

3. The Wife saw a thread title under my subscriptions that she was curious about. She did however find it funny, so I'm in the clear! There have to be some pretty rich stories out there about spouses / girlfriends / boyfriends and your grow.

4. If that doesn't work, nothing will.