Wife Beaters

Discussion in 'General' started by no soap radio, Jul 18, 2008.

1. I was wondering what the point of these are, they dont protect me from sweating my balls off out of my arm pits because there is nothing there

what are they for other than wearing them as and undershirt

2. They make you look hardcore.

3. This thread could have been so much better with a thread title like that.

4. For me, its more comfortable than a shirt during the summer. Wife beater is not an air conditioner that will make you stop sweating... lol...

5. They make you look like a wife beater.

Oh that's not the look you were going for?

Shit man, I never liked those Tank tops.

6. lol this is funny

7. i don't wear those shits..

8. I never understood either :confused: unless they're meant to keep your nipples from showing through the shirt you have over it. That's the only thing I could think of.

9. ROFFLLLLLLLLL

10. Something minimal to cover your man-boobs when you arent wanting to wear anything at all.

11. They are good when you work in real hot enviroments, cause you have to wear a shirt, but having a regular shirt sticking to you all day fucking sucks. Thats why I wear them anyway.

12. I wear them under dress shirts, on hot days, or when im excercising they are comfortable. Simple as that.

13. I don't understand why you would expect a tank top shirt to control your sweating. It'd be like putting on deodorant and hoping it keeps you warm

14. There's not really any purpose, it's just a shirt.

15. they make u look buff as fuck, even if you r a skinny fuck (like me)

16. Ahem, this is a tank top

[​IMG]

This is a wife beater

[​IMG]

17. Haha. I think guys in beaters look niiiice. And personally I think they're super-comfy so I always wear one to bed.

Yay for wifebeaters, boo for beating up on women :mad:

18. show off how fuckin big you are, or how fuckin small u are for some people

19. well in some jobs and a lot of stores you cant go in topless and in the summer they are a lot lighter and smaller then a tee shirt for one and why the fuck would it make you not sweat its not made of deoderant?