Wierd Things You Eat When High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grower91, May 31, 2009.

1. WTF thats so crazy. i like both those things. im tempted to actuallly try it.............

2. ha! that makes 2 of us......

3. Hmmm... celery with ranch, or peanut butter. Yeah peanut butter is awesome with anything man. But so is ranch... Imagine dipping everything into ranch or peanut butter, that's pretty much how I do ittttttt :)

4. 2 qts. 4C Iced Tea

4 New York style pretzels baked in the oven at 420* instead of 450* (which is the temp. the box says to use)

1 Slice of deli ham for each pretzel

Melted "Cheeze-Whiz" for dipping

5. i was baked out of my mind at my parents house and i had a case of the Super MUNCHIES soooooo....

.....i took;
    a tortilla
    spread some butter
    peanut butter
    honey
    and crushed up flax seed

i ate two of them loved every min and when my friend who is (sober might i add) came over and i made him the same thing he said, "WHERE YOU FUCKING HIGH?"
    i said, "ya soooo"
    he then replied, "oh, nm its good....but a weird ass combination"

so ya if ur adventurious try it if not take my word

happy smoking + eating

6. k i gotta try this tonight

7. Nutella, Marshmello fluff, hersheys chocolate sauce, on white bread. It's magical:D

8. i crave salt and vinegar crisps when im lean.

9. one day i was really geeked and had the munchies bad. i wanted something quick and easy so i made a ghetto pizza sandwhich. i just thought of this while looking in my fridge.

first make 2 pieces of toast
    warm up some spaghetti sauce for about 30 seconds
    then put some spaghetti sauce on one piece of toast
    add a piece of cheese on top
    put the other piece of toast on it
    put it in the microwave until you see the cheese melt
    enjoy!

it was actually not bad at all. i ended up making it a few more times afterwards.

10. haha i wonder how many people are going to try this. i will as soon as i am not sick anymore :/

this reminded me of something i used to eat that was really weird. fish and applesauce. like fried breaded fish. fresh caught home made blue gill breaded and eaten with apple sauce is so good. i was never high when i ate this.