wierd, telepathic phenomena; do you have a story?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ixal, Sep 2, 2012.

1. So this one time I was in the media center of my high school, on a computer, sitting next to my sister (fraternal twins) because we were in the same class. When, for no reason I turn around and look up, straight to the window where the guy I liked was looking out down at us.. You know, like there was no reason for me to turn around, and it felt almost just instinctual. I know it doesn't sound profound in any way.. that all I did was turn around, but it was the way I felt that makes me think it was something weirder. I kind of think that our brain waves must have connected for an instant or something, and his thoughts just made me turn around. It really did feel that way, and what he did was just look for a few secs and turn away.

And I remember, a long time ago, probably about 5 years, watching on tv this "mind freak" show where the one guy was trying to prove that exact thing is possible. He would take 'regular people' up to a place that overlooked a street where people were walking, and tell them to do something like count to 3 and focus (I forget how) to get a random pedestrian down below to stop, turn around, and look up at them. which was what happened here.

I hope you don't think I'm stupid or am making something out of nothing.. and also this post has absolutely nothing to do with grass other than the people involved being smokers.. thank you for reading -- Please tell me your stories.

2. me and my friend, who has the same body build as me just a little smaller, but same skin tone, hair color and all that shit. we say were from the same race of cavemen or some bulshitt idk? just some stoner logic.. but its weird we can talk to each other just by looking at each other.. like we can look at each other and know exactly what were thinking and just bust out laughing, and then continue a conversation in our heads.. its fucking wierd.. we have done this same stuff for years, and it still happens daily.. we can talk in our heads so well, that people get frustrated cause they know were thinking about them as weird as it sounds

3. When my dog is sleeping I can think of myself throwing her toy and she'll start running in her sleep. Funniest shit ever.

4. ive seen the thunderbird
    ive had personal messages sent to me through the tv from unknown beings
    once after being in my room for 3 days, i started hearing beeps out side my window
    i fucking feaked

5. These are more common examples: a friend of mine starts humming or singing the same song that's been stuck in my head all day; we say the same thing at the exact same time etc.
    Not really all that weird hehe

6. Every time my iPhone rings I feel a pressure in my upper sinus for about a half second 1-5 seconds before the ringer actually starts. But I don't think that's telepathy so much as it is my sinus membranes reacting to a specific radio frequency. This only happens with iPhone 4 or 4s no other phone has this happened to me.

7. another example of the government trying to fuck with people

8. Carl Jung's theory of Synchronicity, which is an explanation of "meaningful coincidences" that occur, might be applicable to many of these stories, but I have a lot of problems with Jung's ways of thinking.

9. i too have telepathic pneumonia

10. In some of my daily meditations I have received higher intelligence, telepathic frequencies from what I believe to be an Arcturian.
    The 'Arcturians' are the most advanced civilization in the universe, and if your willing to learn a little more about these fantastic, peaceful, advanced species of extra terrestrial take a read here: Who Are The Arcturians | Arcturian Aliens

11. Recently, I was thinking about an old friend of mine. Well, not thinking but they popped up in my mind a few times within a two day span I thought nothing of it except how I missed them and continued on with many day. The "third" day I was going to my college campus just walking to class without a care in the world really when someone called my name... it was my friend sitting on the sidewalk! I talked to them and thought wow that was weird. Then later that day after my classes (hours later) I waited at the light rail without a care in the world again smoking a cigarette when I "instinctively" look to my left where the sidewalk turns and my friend pops around the corner. I was like wtf!? True story.

12. I'm of the opinion that humans are fully capable of a complete range of telepathy, telekinesis, pre-cognition and so on, however we have not yet reached the stage in our evolution for it be fully developed. This is to say that when people experience shorts of telepathy or other mental-based abilities they are exploring the beginnings of an ability which humans will continue to advance the next century. Also given the way humans tend to solve problems with technology I would say the evolution is a technological one, not one of a physical change in our make up (or if one, one we create artificially). I'm not religious but for anyone who is that may read this thread: You say god created us in his image. If this is true then his 'image' is that of being godlike, therefore we have the ability to do anything we can desire by way of creating technology to facilitate it. So whether you believe in hard science or hard religion or some combination there of my theory can apply to both schools of thought.

13. 1. My roommates are Always losing things. I always know where they are without even thinking. I just blurt out the first place that come to mind and that's where they are.
    2. I have been able to say or guess what others are about to say before they say it. I know theres no way of proving that, but you can just tell something its legit when you see the look on their faces.

14. I have some intense telepathic experiences. Unfortunately, telling the story the way it should be told is against the rules.

15. i dont no if this telepathy but...
    i have an uncle with really bad athsma, (every time he takes an attack he ends up on life support hes been on it more times than i can even count its awful) and when i was a kid i used to know when he was sick before anyone phoned to tell us
    i used to say to my mam "christys not well" and a while later we would always get a call to say he was in hospital.
    this wnt on from when i was 3 untill i was about 7

16. I started getting a vibe that my friends mom was having an affair... Two days later we were chilling and he said that he found out his mom is having an affair.

17. I do that kinda shit all the time, freaks me outt. Its like im a psychic LOLOLLLLLLLL:rolleyes: