Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wierd Smoking Habits.!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dutchh, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Everytime i Smoke a Lot. Like 3 Jays With 3 People. Half Rolled Up. And Half In a Bong. I Puke My Eyes Out If i Move Or Get Up. I Have To Stay Still And Calm To Not Throwup. Any Ideas On This?

2. Don't smoke 3 jays.

3. i like to smoke then go back to sober then smoke again
    i dont like to just keep smoking and smoking, it sucks

4. How new are you to smoking? And what grade of herb?

5. LMAO. You made me spit out the piece of sandwich in my mouth into my cup of beer which caused me to lol even more.

6. yeah id have to agree man.
    try just slowing down a little. im not saying stop or anything, but PHYSICALLY slow down on your weed consumption.

ive found that alot of the folks i smoke with think that they have to smoke what they got to get high. but i roll up a bullet or two, ride the buzz, then reapete.

saves hella money on weed too!

7. Ive Been Smoking For 3 Years Buhh This Problem Comes Up At The WORSE times. And Its Usually High Mids.

8. Worse times? As in you're trying to impress people by smoking the most or something?

Easy mode fix: Don't smoke so much.

9. Nahh, Im Just In That Mode, When I Actually Need To Go Somewhere Or Something Important.

10. thats werid weed never made me throw up

11. i Know. Everybody Tells Me That. And I Just Made a Thread To See What Yall Think.