Wierd shit you occasionally do/did

Discussion in 'General' started by g0pher, Mar 8, 2009.

1. I flex my leg muscles till it sleeps cos i like the way it feels

I used to block my jugular veins in my neck till my hand falls limp from lack of blood circulation cos it felt good

Sometimes i set my alarm clock half an hour early so i can hit the snooze button 5 or 6 times. I get a strange sense of satisfaction out of being able to tell my alarm clock to Fuck off

I'm sure i'll think of some more. Anyways, what are yours?

2. I chew the cupful of ice out of every drink I get at a fast food restaurant.

I put hot sauce on my fried eggs.

I typically spray my crotch with Axe whenever I a.) know someone's coming to my place or b.) am leaving the house. Just in case.

I toy with my chin hair way too much.

3. hot sauce on scrambled eggs. YUM! You should try mustard and hot sauce, even 2x moar bomb.

4. Ever see that dateline report about restaurant ice?

Hmm weird things..

The inside of my thumbs, and the inside of my pinkies get a funny feeling in them until i dig into them with my nails, this often leads to the compulsive feeling to remove the skin down to the epidermus (the sensitive red skin below your outside skin)

5. pretty much everything i do

6. Same! Except it's usually like 3 or 4 in the morning so I can look at the time and be happy I still have four or five hours of sleep left.

I used to eat childrens grape tylenol just for kicks.

I'm really specific about the way I organize all my music (MP3's on the computer, CD's, vinyl, etc.). I start to hate myself when I organize my music, it's such a tedious job but I feel super discontent if things aren't the way I like them. MP3 file names have to have a number, dash, and then the title of the song (ex. 01 - Title)...CD's and vinyl (and tapes, but to a lesser extent because most of mine are still at my parents house) are organized alphabetically and then chronologically by release date.

When I get nervous or feel out of my element, I snap my middle finger and thumb and tap my feet on the ground.

If I get bored, I play drums with my teeth...it's hard to explain, but I've been doing it for ages and it's probably no good for my teeth.

There's a million more but I've had enough of sharing how weird I am haha.

7. At first I pictured you slamming your face into the drum set...using your teeth to hit them.

Then I got it.

8. hell yeah! I do this too except I set it 3-4 hours early every day.

9. Have you ever sprayed that shit in your mouth? it tastes like shit, I guarantee nothings going to be happening 'just in case' if your crotch tastes like axe. The trick is to use something that smells good and tastes good like peppermint oil.

10. I pop my gum bubbles inward instead of outward. Its loud as fuck.
    I forget to blink about 70% of the time.
    I check the time all the damn time.
    I stare at shit for long periods of time without realizing it.
    I drive the speed limit all the time but think im going way to fast. (worse when i smoke)

11. Haha, I don't directly spray Axe onto my genitals, just on the clothing covering it. I've accidentally spray it into my mouth and it really does taste like horse piss, but I'm just trying to keep the midsection freshly scented when my girl feels like laying her head in my lap.

12. I used to have some crazy OCD.
    If one finger touched a wall, the rest of my fingers had to. It was fucking insane. I'm glad I'm over it now.

13. lol, is that what kids are calling it these days, shit back in my day we just called it jerking off

14. #14 MacMaster, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    Put Peanut Butter on my testies and let my dog lick them off.:eek: Heheh jk.

But for real;

-I take some of my head hair and twist it until it makes a dreadlock (it kind of hurts so thats y its weird)
    -when i grab a drink from my fridge I always open two at a time and drink them at once.
    -I cross my feet (not legs) while seating.
    -bite fingernails (common), and brake them apart using me teeth (uncommon).

Don't really keep track of things that I do that might be considered by other people as weird. I always liked to think that whatever I do is my business, and people that think its weird can fuck off.

15. i stand on one foot most of the time, like the other leg just crosses in front of my other leg and my toes are touching the ground....thatw as alot harder to explain then it should have been.

hmmmm aside from that, i cant really think of anything lol.

Oh, i bite my nails HELLA. ever sense i was like in 5th grade

16. i rock back and forth all the time. like if i'm just sitting there, i just start rocking a lot of the time.

i often have to press down on my thumb nails. they start to feel weird.
    and i also have to touch my fingertips with my nails.

ah, there's more.. but i have to go get my coffee now.

(also always have to keep both sides even. like in chewing and if one hand is ran under water, etc, etc.)

17. Haha that made me cry

18. i bite the inside of my lips.

i bite my nails and generally bite off any dead or thick skin on my fingers and toes, either with a nailclipper or my teeth.

supposedly i move my lips as if im mumbling to myself after i say something.

19. ahh, i do that, too! hate it.

and that last one just made me laugh... haha.

20. #20 PharCyDeD, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    I did this with Flintstones vitamins. I still fucking love the red and orange ones. :hello:

Oh and I used to eat my sisters chapstick. She had this ice cream flavor set. I twisted them all the way up and chomped each and every one of them. Looking back on it I am like wtf...but whatever they were pretty good. rofl