Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wierd shit happened yesterday..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by retro205, Sep 7, 2008.

1. so i was smoking with some mates, and 3 were new to it. We decided to just get one passing around, so we did. I got the usual nice light headedness after the first joint (this was my 4th time smoking it). When the second one was going around people werent too bad, I took a couple of it before throwing it and my legs propper started tingleing and my head spinning, i mean really spinning it was scary as fuck but scariest thing was my vision started to strobe and felt like i was going to pass out, kept feeling my eyes going..

what was this?
    Just an extreme high? Am not sure, because everyone else seemed fine cept me. Even the new commers.. Anyone put there finger onto what it was?

Ive got a picture of the bag me and my mate picked up. Noticed it had a sharp stronger smell compared to the last bit we had. Also not as fresh as what we had last time.. Not sure if its kinda put me off.

Ive a picture, but its propper shite quality.
    http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo3rs8.jpg

cheers,
    happy toking! :smoking:

2. You had a bout of asphyxiation of sorts? Heart racing? Breathing hastened? eyes..check, legs...check! Dizzy...Check!

I have had this happen to me before, I will save you the boring details but long story short your just fine. An easy way to take care of anything like that where you are destined to hyperventilate, just go to the sink, get some nice cold water on ur face, dry it off, sit down, take a few deep breaths, and make sure you maintain that you are in CONTROL of your high, and you are okay. Do not let yourself think you are in trouble, you will end up in the hospital with nothing wrong...and a huge bill...and nothing wrong..again.

hope this helps

3. you are in control
    breathe and like the previous poster said
    water helps
    drink some and splash it on ur face

4. When that happens its normally im high+ low blood sugar (which is pretty much i need to eat somthing)

Drink some gaterade, and eat a sandwich, you should feel better

5. Geez, I keep hearing that, am I the only one who can't really control his high, it's actually a game amongst my friends, we pretend a cop stops by and try to talk to him normally, you try and do that, it's the toughest shit ever.

Elend.

6. Legs and arms tingiling is normal, that's what happens when you get high. For me it feels liek my whole body is tingiling.

7. #7 retro205, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    hey, thanks everyone for replying appricate it :D, i took things into account aswell! cheers..

So i just got intouch with a mate, he decided to take his joint to his girlfriends house, he said he had half of it without any problems then his girlfriend had the other half and more or less the same thing happened to her.

So my mate decided to ring the person he got it off to ask if there was owt up with it or owt.

He said it was fine, but it was white widow what he sold us..

U.K toker btw :smoking:
    hehe..

8. If you're in the UK, you smoke with tobacco too, right? I generally get light headed or dizzee when I smoke a spliff, so much so that I find it hard to stand up. Maybe that had something to do with it, maybe whoever rolled the spliff put in a different type of tobacco or more than you're used to.

9. i rolled them, and just used tabacco out of a cig, split it 50/50, and could be, but ive smoked it pure out my mates pipe before and still managed to give me a lighthead feeling.. tehe.:)

10. This has happend to me before and all you really need to do is make sure ur not starving or dehydrated before you smoke, it has to do with that being high with the low blood sugar.

11. i have never had that happen to me before but nice to know! thx
    i think what is with me is that i always have candy with me like in my car at all times and im always eating candy so i think i dont get low blood sugar :) so i think i can recomend have some jolly ranchers with you or something :D

12. hey, smoked a Joint with a mate yesterday (christ, i love my low tolerance.. haha) .. :smoke:
    Wierd because am quite a big lad, and my mates quite small and he didnt get anything from it. lol

and glad it didnt send me bad, i didnt keep it in as long and wasnt too greedy with it.

I felt it go to my head abit while we were sat on this cliffy area where i live. And then while i was walking down my mates street and then started feeling it quite alot.. It was asif it send me into a dreamlike state at times, but it was brill.. haha, :smoke:

anyone else ever had this happen to em?

happy toking!:p

13. looks like some dank stuff!!! lucky!

14. Took me 5 times of smoking to get high. The first time I knew I was high, was just WOW! I felt like my torso was spinning in circles on my body. So, you probably are just finding out what getting high is like.

15. The EXACT same thing happened to me when i was about 16 or 17, had only been smoking a couple of years by that point.

Id had 3 or 4 joints over the course of the night and wasnt that stoned anymore, I was waiting for the bus and all of a sudden i couldnt see what number it is, no matter how hard i tried. it was like when you stare at the sun for too long. then i lost all coordination, looked like i was extremely drunk, couldnt talk or stand or anything, bus driver let me on for free because i looked so fucked. Anyway about 5 mins after sitting down it wore off and i was fine, wonder what the driver thought when i walked off normally? ahahahah....

It defintley wasnt a whitey. although ive never managed to actually throw up from weed i have felt that whitey feeling before and that wasnt it.