wierd leaf growth...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buddogmutt, Dec 29, 2011.

1. any1 know what causes this type of growth?....plant smells great...just has a few big,fat,shinny leaves....last pic is 1 of 11 bleuberry diesel.....the fat leaf is Afgooey germed from seed...blueberry diesel are all from clone

Attached Files:

2. Maybe it's indica dominant?

3. yeah it is...Afgooey...and thats what ive been hearing...funny thing is so are the blueberry diesel (last pic)....

4. Well they dont look malnourished or anything. I say everything looks good but I would wait for a more experienced blade to come along. And the blue doesnt not look so fat. They actually look fine to me...

5. i only have the blue there because its also an indica and it looks traditional...just as a comparison

6. heres a couple blueberry diesel pics

Attached Files:

7. Just a little to much nitrogen. Maybe back off just a hair on feeding.

8. just curious what made you suggest this....i cant see anything unhealthy? or signs of...

9. The leaves look like they are clawing a bit.. That is probably your sign of too much nitrogen.

10. Looks like your ph level is a bit on the high side.. you can get a tester for very little online and is an valuable tool for growing. Though for the moment lower the amount of nutes your feeding

11. i have a tester...ph is 6.5/6.6....thanks though.

12. too much N will give your plants that dark green color. not sure of your nutes but id back off a bit on anything with a bunch of N in it.

13. It almost looks like excessive heat. Maybe your lights are too close or the room is just to hot. Is there a lot of air circulation?

14. definitly isnt heat......thanks anyway

Attached Files:

15. only flowering nutes...tiger bloom/big bloom...both low N...

16. You should be takimg your temps from the top of your plant where it will be reciveing the highest temps not down at soil level.

17. mind you, the blueberry diesel are in the same tent same soil same feeding...and they look nothing alike...if it were an atmospheric issue, i'd think all plants would be affected...im convinced its just a characteristic of the strain....thanks for input...but all are looking healthy so ima keep it as is...thanks again....i'll do an update in a week or so and we'll see......Thanks Again

18. lol...i placed it there for pic....it sits under lights at plant height...cant get a clear pic with the 1000w hps glare so i put it in shade of plant for pic....thanks though

19. [quote name='"buddogmutt"']lol...i placed it there for pic....it sits under lights at plant height...cant get a clear pic with the 1000w hps glare so i put it in shade of plant for pic....thanks though[/quote]

No problem just making sure but seems like you got this all under controll

20. lol...i wish....im a life time student....i never plan on being an old dog who cant learn new tricks...but i do strongly believe.."if it aint broke, dont try and fix it!!!