Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wierd high. Very fucked up.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ganjaman7847, Jul 24, 2003.

1. I had this realy wierd thing happen. I was watching this movie. I was very high. I had lost track off the movie and when I looked at this stareo and then back at the movie, The Whole thing looked wierd. Its hard to discribe so I'll try my best.
    The back ground of the movine was like realy far away while the people seemed closer. It seemed like you were almost in the movie. Has any thing like this ever happend to you. This was so fucked up.

2. What do you think it was. Was it the fact that we were very stoned. Or is it kind of like blcking out exsept not going blank or something. It was strange and I had tryed to say something to my cusin but I couldn't make much sense about what I was saying. fuck I need a joint.

3. um... if you were seeing in 3-D its probably cuz your eyes were crossed.

Yah, that can happen when your spacing out while stoned.

4. no.. my eyes weren't crossed. I just saw it on the tv.

5. Sounds like you had fun. :)