Wierd but cool day.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dawnofwar, Jun 18, 2011.

1. #1 dawnofwar, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    Ok well today I arrived at my cabin and decided to go hiking. So I hiked up 3/4 of the way up this mountain and saw some deer up ahead, thought it was pretty cool, and kept going I get to the top of the mountain and the deer came really close and started running/hopping away (damn they can fucking jump and run... crazy!.)

I found. a little dip in the ground and decided to chill there. I brought out my ganja, my pipe, my music and chillaxed. It was pretty chill, but the mosquitos were fucking annoying (I got them all baked to try and get them to go away, but all that happened was they became rather lazy and feeble attempts at biting. In short, makes em easy to swat away lol.) As I'm blazing this deer comes up real close.

And it was pretty cool. it wasn't scared by the music, and it seemed to like the smell. It just stood there and it looked at me right in the eyes. Was pretty funny, it looked like a chill deer. I wanted to blaze it up, but it left before I could try and get it to come closer.

I finished blazing hiked back down the mountain, and went to chill at my future tree ( but on the ground ) house. ( Now, the last time I was up here me and my buddy found a deer skull on my property and I decided I would but it in the shack spot. )

But heres the funny part, when I walked into the shack, it wasn't there. And I forgot about it for a second. So I brought out a cig, sparked it and smoked it. After I was done I looked up to the spot where it had been when I left it a month ago, and all of a sudden it was there. And i realized that I had forgotten about it, and didn't see it until now. But I looked there when I walked in, I walked right by it. And I sat staring at the ground where it was when I came in.... nothing there.

And then it appeared out of no where? wierd shit

Heres a 360 panorama of the spot I was at,

Attached Files: