Wierd Ass Roommates

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shambala, Oct 23, 2009.

1. So guys,

I live with 3 other guys in a rather small apartment. Four guys, two bedrooms, each one smaller than a dorm room..so it hard to get privacy when you want it. Well not that any of my roommates need it..all 3 three are virgins, and I'm pretty sure that at least two of them have never gotten to "2nd base". I on the other hand am not a virgin and seem to be the only one capable of/willing to pick up girls at parties or in public.

The one guy is obsessed with being indie/hipster, and judges people way too much on their taste it music. If it's not indie. It's not good music.

The other one, is a neat freak and socially awkward. He hates trying new things and you have to literally drag him away from the tv/computer.

The last guy creeps on girls at parties by saying random things and then laughing hysterically at them. He's just really shady, and dirty.

I'm not saying I don't have little quirks, but come on, living with these 3 is becoming extremely difficult. Especially when smoking..you know those people that smoke and start laughing at everything and try to make you seem like you're weird for not laughing with them. Yea, thats what they do. Completely bug out and become annoying. I just chill while stoned ya know?

Fml. So the question is: You think the sexual frustration could be causing them to act like this? Or maybe they're really insecure?

Anybody have any similar stories?

2. Damn dude, how did you end up with these people?

3. If you don't like them, move out.

4. I'm an indie head myself. However while I definitely judge your taste in music(not out loud of course) I don't judge people themselves for it.

And I don't think I'm hipster about it. I just like indie music because I like it, not to look cool or feel superior.

Also, I am not a virgin.

5. I SMELL A SITCOM!!!! :) sry

6. dude ts the sex i know ill probly get shit for saying this but after u got some ass u act diff ur a littel smother more realaxed its jsut how shit is man

7. they sound like major douches. i would bring girls over all the time and fuck them in the living room.

they will show em. or move the fuck out.

8. orbit u never fail at making me laugh ...i had sex infront of my friends a couple times....

9. whyd u get a place with jackasses?

10. take em to the strip club

11. They're just geeks. And yeah, they're probably insecure, that might explain why they don't have sex, but it doesn't really explain why you find them annoying when they're high. The weed is just amplifying the geekiness. That's kinda normal dude.