wierd ass dream

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potm, Dec 13, 2007.

1. so yesterday me and my neighbor smoked our normal L before bed. It was like 11 out when we blazed, i was already still a little high from earlier and my neighbor told me this was some kinda kush i forget, but i believe it it looked and smelt like dank. so we smoke an L chill for a little and i start walking back next door to my house. i was really stoned and i just went home went upstairs and went right to bed. than at about 1230 i was lying in bed watching the santa clause with tim allen. (lol love holiday movies when im high, they take me way back) and than i go into a daze, in the daze im in my car and its ice as hell out. i was driving somewhere and my car was out of control. i started kicking my right leg real hard, trying to hit brakes but i just kept spinning.next thing i kno im falling off a bridge. i scream real loud and jolt up in my bed. my bro was there and hes like wtf is wrong with u and iasked him what happened he said "idk i asked u that and u screamed to me that your brakes dont work" funny thing was it was like 1233 and i looked at the clock at 1230 so i had like a 3 minute half awake half blazed off my ass half sleeping dream (i kno 3 halfs i dont care lol) my mom came in and asked me y i yelled i told her i had a dream and she told me to stop smoking pot. i than began to laugh uncontrollably at her and she just shut the door and went back to her room. weird ass shit now im as awake as hell and its only 7. im just waiting form my neighbor to get up so we can smoke another L of that shit. i cant wait :smoke:

2. haha when ever i smoke before bed i have some weird ass dreams too

3. i love dreaming about ass. ass and titties all night long.

4. i love having crazy dreams...theyre sooo fun

5. Oh man I love going to sleep... so i can dream. Its like the only time you get to live in some fantasy world or some shit and most of the time I wake up pissed the fuck off haha

6. high dreams are the best dreams. :D

7. you should look into lucid dreaming. really sweet stuff.

its when you realize that your dreaming so your able to controll anything you want in your dream.

8. hah, cool man

9. Dreammoods.com