Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Widow Makers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Atleast 5 different strains in one bowl/roll. If its a bowl, snapping it in a bong is preferred. Ive never done these, but im getting a party bag from my hookup tomorrow, 3 different strains, 2 grams each for 60 bucks. I already have Green Crack and Purple Crack.

Whose done this? Whats it like? Recommendations?

2. it's like a weed high. or something.

3. I figured, but i thought it might be different since its 5 different strains at once, like, 5 different highs at once.

Dunno, just an idea

4. I think it'll end up being about the same high, maybe a little more intense. But you may also get some nausea from it. But I can't be too sure.

5. It's usually 5 strains of hash. I think five strains of weed is just a salad bowl.

6. I prefer like 2 different strains .3 each... then about .2-.3 of hash, topped with some bho/qwiso/hash oil

7. Assuming at least one of them will be a strong indica you'll get super blitzed. Mixing a strong indica and strong sativa (Green Crack) is an amazing high. Much more intense than just smoking a hybrid. Back in the day (when I had a reliable dank hookup that had his buds mailed to him from CO) my friend and I would save up little nugs from each bag we bought from him. At one point we mixed Warlock, Casey Jones, Hindu Skunk, and Trainwreck all in one humongous bowl. Ended up going comatose, laughing my ass off, and feeling like I was doing backflips while sitting down.

Have fun with your 5-6 strain bowl!

8. Thats exactly what me and my brother do, we try to light them all up during a special occasion

9. Hahah thats what my friends and i are hopin for, then playing some wii. This is happening on saturday, so ill try to remember to update.