Wide Awake!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokamano8o, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Its 3:00 in the morning and im wide awake. I havent gone to sleep in 2 days and i havent smoked in a long time either. Im delusional and i can't think straight. Feels like i took like 20 aderall but i didnt. I NEED SLEEP! I can't stand it anymore, its making me depressed. My friend also told me if u stay awake for 3 days straight you get permanant brain damage, Im scared:(

2. I have insomnia and thats how I always feel. Its now 3:50 am and im wide awake.

3. You do not get brain damage from staying up for three days, though if you stay awake long enough without sleep you can die. You, however, are no where close to that. My suggestion is to get some weed and smoke it until you can sleep, get some alcohol and drink until you can sleep, or go to a doctor and get some damn sleeping pills. Not being able to sleep is horrible. I know.

4. Yeah, I've done 4-ish. Maybe 3 and a half. Not fun...unless it's chemically induced ;). Even that starts to suck towards the crash(kinda logical I guess).