Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whyyy do jobs have to drug test? WHY!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helloninny, May 6, 2010.

1. AAAAck! I have been trying to get some kind of job for over the summer since school is over, but like every place I applied at drug tests! What bad luck, I remember when I could get hired on the spot and start my job the next day! Has anyone else encountered this problem? I mean I guess I could quit smoking for a while...but I'd rather not, ya know? What kind of store could I apply at that won't?

P.S. it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to make a new thread. def not high...jk totes am. haaha!

2. Also how can I only make 0.29 posts a day? That just doesn't make sense.

3. take a t break, get a job. kill two birds with one stone. make money, lower tolerance, buy weed = profit

4. Why do jobs have to drug test? You Really want to know... It's to prevent Crackheads from working there Duh!

5. Crackheads that smoke weed?