Why'd She Do This?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChipThaRipper, Dec 10, 2012.

1. #1 ChipThaRipper, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    Sorry if this is hard to follow but me and this girl have been talking for a month and half yesterday she asked me if I had a crush on her I was like yeah a little bit she said she just wants to be F-W-B and doesn't want me to get attached. I say thats fine but then I can't be texting her everyday because thats something for people closer than friends who hook up and that I have to text her less often.

So then a couple hours go by we start texting again. she randomly says

"im falling sleep text me when u want to talk i dont want to be annoying"

then i told her she wasnt but goodnight

then she threw how i said I didnt want to talk to her as often back in my face

i told her no its bc i didnt want to get attached to u like u told me

She said "i know silly im just saying"

i told her i dont get what she meant.....she said "nevermindddd lol"......i said no tell me she said nvm lol again....i asked her why she cant just be honest and then it pretty much blew up into an hour of going back and forth of arguing and her claiming she was being sarcastic and that she didnt understand how i could have taken that the wrong way.

But i just dont get I tell her I have a crush on her when she asks she tells me no and then when I start acting in a way appropriate to how she see's the relationship she wants me to go back to being lovey dovey with someone who doesn't want to be in a relationship with me.....

I guess its more of a rant than a question but any insight would be appreciated.

And if you are going to be a dick don't both posting.

2. well women are crazy and theres no point making sense of the situation... just go with the flow, fuck her brains out, be her friend, dont ask her out

3. Girls like this want the girlfriend treatment but when they fuck someone else they dont want you to be mad. Bottom line.

4. That's nothing man, I've been debating on breaking up with my girlfriend of 1 year now for the past week. We live together and have been this whole year. I want to move and start a new life with her, but she doesn't want to move for a few years.

I'm only 20, so I know there's a giant world out there that I want to see it. I would like to see it with her, but if she doesn't stop being a bitch and starting arguments all the time then I'm ready to cut my losses and move.

To op: Sorry to rant my own story on your page but I had to get it out on gc and didn't want to start a new thread lol

To posters: any suggestion for either of us lol

5. sorry to hear that but dont hijack my thread

6. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']Girls like this want the girlfriend treatment but when they fuck someone else they dont want you to be mad. Bottom line.[/quote]

This ***** sumed it up like 100

7. ya move out but dont break up

8. Don't go on debating whether or not you want to break things off. That's just going to steal minutes, days, or months from your life and I'd bet that you'll come to the same conclusion regardless. It sounds harsh, but cut the cord and get on with your life.

I'm speaking from experience: I was ready to get on and settle down, she had other priorities. It might have been the right place, but it was totally the wrong time. The longer you drag it out, the harder it's going to be.

9. cut your losses and move, don't waste your younger years dealing with bs that you don't have to

10. shes in it for the cock & attention..do urself a favor & move on
    otherwise u may start feeling something more an only end up with a broken heart
    TRUTH..u can do better then this, don't limit yourself to users & hoebags

11. She 'bout that bullshit man!

ImWithWhatever.

12. sound like two 12 year olds

13. Start your own thread

14. dude i think she wants you

she just doesn't wanna commit

15. thats what I thought/think but I'm hoping the arguing didn't go too far last night and ruin it...I was just trying to come off a little alpha like she cant pull that wishy washy shit with me.

16. wtf... how did this become an argument? Like, what the fuck was there even for you to get mad at each other about. It seems like both of you thought the other one was trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

both of you need to chill out about this whole thing.

17. #17 Tamataz, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    ^ are you a girl? Do you know how annoying a "nevermind" text is haha? Then when you ask them to explain they get mad.

18. well i was upset with what I said in that initial post and with the fact that there was nothing sarcastic about what she said but she using that as an excuse to tell me what she really meant.

19. sometimes girls are extremely difficult in texting conversations... so indirect. and it's frustrating considering that most men, like myself, prefer direct answers and solutions by instinct. it's just how the male brain works

20. this shit more or less just happened to me last night. i don't have a whole lot of insight other than try to just move on and don't attach yourself to her any more than you already are. surround yourself with people and things that make you happy.