Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valient, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Is RuMJiL's name red? i know gold or yellow is for donating $30+ to GC, silver is $20. and bronze is $10. whats red?

2. prob mod but idk

3. Is it the larger donation group? Or a mod? Idk I'm blazed

4. btw you think this is thread worthy?

this section gets worse every day.

5. 2nd that

6. If you go into "apprentice tokers" with the hopes of seeing something other than some banal unintelligibly typed jibberish or a facepalm-worthy thread opening (see OP), then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Breathe deep the sweet smell of noob-ness.

7. It means they've been a member for like 5 years, all the older members names are red.

8. Hahaha, I looked in this thread imagin' you talkin bout some deep shit.
    You know in the movies, somn dramatic happens and just screams "WHY!".

9. hey, im just asking a valid question. what are you expecting? a how-do-i-use-a-bong? there's a stickie on that.

10. it's called the apprentice tokers' section for a reason, why don't you just answer the op's question, say you don't know, or just don't post...

11. Actually that user name belongs to RMJL I believe...and its red because of his old school stoner status.

12. her.......