Why ?

Discussion in 'General' started by hispanicturtles, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So around where I live in london everyone leaving school at 16 goes to either newquay or camping or something in the summer after and I mean literally everyone even complete social outcasts go in their own group somewhere and loads of us decided that actually newquay wasn't for us and we'd rather go to a festival and settled on reading and so we all start getting tickets and stuff and until now my parents were cool with it and when I started to ask them about actually buying a ticket to avoid the extra late ticket cost they were like maybe you should just keep it as something to look forward to next year ? in that kinda no f*ck off there's no way your going sort of tone :( , so from sort of year 7 (if your not familiar with the british education system thats about 9 years old ) to year 10 last year I got bullied really badly and my school refused to help me so it was a pretty shitty time for me and for the last year or so my friend group and shit got way better and it all stopped and I kinda feel like if I don't go somewhere I'll be that kid again- I'm not just going reading to try and fit in I genuinly want to see the lineup but I'm going college next year and a whole load of people from other schools in the area are going with us from our school and I really want to get into the group I'd be in with at college to make sure I'm not the reject again but my parents seem hellbent on me not going to reading and I'd be the only one you know ? how should I try and convince my parents that I should go ? it's not money we're fairly well off I guess so it's my parents completly deciding that I shouldn't go , I just don't think they kind of understand the signifigance of going away after leaving school how should I tell them this ?

2. Hispanic turtles?

3. What about it ?:confused:

4. Just never knew turtles belong to ethnic groups.