Why You Shouldnt Smoke With Strangers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Okay, so I was at a gas station getting gas when these three guys came up to me asking if I smoked so I was like yeah! So they offered to smoke me up and one of the dudes knew my friend so I felt pretty safe.

I followed them to their house and we hotboxed his car. I was having a good time. The one friend next to me got aggressive and demanded I stand up in the car to show my ass.. I said no and like the two guys next to me lifted me up. Then started groping my ass and I quickly sat down and was like wtf? Don't touch me. Then they asked for bjs and I said NO. Then another guy next to me grabbed my hand and put it on his area. So I moved my hands and he grabbed them again and I said I need to leave! So they wouldn't let me out so I had to crawl over them and they decided to like rub my crouch and stuff and I got the hell out of there. Never smoke with people you really aren't familiar with. It seems fun at the time but no. I could have gotten raped. I feel disgusting and scared. Be careful.

2. lmao sorry man but that was pretty damn funny. in all seriousness though thats fucked up, you should introduce these people to your friend mr. bat or mr. fed

3. #3 SpaaaceCowboy, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Ya that ain't cool..I tend to try and party with people I know.....good friends are hard to find.

I also don't always answer that question if I smoke....it's none of their business.

4. I assume you're a female?

sorry to hear that though, whatever gender you are. I'm a reasonably big dude and I've smoked with countless strangers, not once have I experienced this though. 

5. The ole "I know your friend" trick, eh? :cool:

6. Damn... I'm glad you got out ok.

I hate guys like that, douchecanoes

7. I'd have busted out the butterfly knife.

I'm gonna assume you're a chick though.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

8. You should definitely get some of your guy friends to fuck them up, because that's not right.

9. #9 kaptainkronicakamr.lizards, Jun 3, 2014
    Lol i read it under the assumption you were a dude... not like its less serious but i guess it coulda been weirder. I dont condone anything besides the appropriate and legal options, but you do know where his friends and him reside... so theyre prob not too smart to begin with, meaning them becoming sherlock holmes is less than likely... sorry that happened :(

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Slash the tires and cut the brake line. See who's laughing then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Give me some names, so that I can 'talk' some sense into those punks.

Sorry, OP. You should carry pepper spray or something. Glad you weren't hurt too bad.

12. No other men want a big dude.. lol..........

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Damn that coulda turned bad.. pepper spray in a closed car..

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 furittus, Jun 3, 2014
    If you had any brains you would realize how fucking stupid it was to go with complete strangers by yourself, your damn lucky you didn't get raped or hurt.
    You are a woman you need to be a lot safer, there are a lot of fucking whack jobs out there.

Ask your friend that knows them to give there head a little shake.

In the future carry a blade, or at least some sort of personal defense weapon. You can even get tampons with spikes in them for anti rape.

Be safe, I hate hearing fuckers like this are out there around woman and children.

Didn't mean to insult you or come on strong but you definitely need to think! Your damn lucky you didn't go missing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #14 Currin_0, Jun 3, 2014
    I
    Damn never heard of tampons with spikes...mind blown
    edit: damnnnn look up "rapex"

15. its one hell of an idea though, BUT GOD DAMN WOULD THAT HURT!

16. Just a few

Attached Files:

17. #17 Mr.Otter, Jun 3, 2014

Sorry man sounds horrifying.

One of those stories that's funny to everyone except the party involved. (unless your a female then it's just scary.)

18. For some reason I never thought that the OP would have been a girl until I read some posts. I was like who does that to some random guy? I mean it's still horrible but not so random I guess.

19. If you're a girl.... 3 guys asking to "smoke you out" and you're by yourself.... is it not common sense to not accept that invitation

im glad you're ok tho. 

Dude! I did the same thing. :lol: