Why you shouldnt eat food in front of the computer..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokehound, Oct 18, 2012.

1. So check this out, I come home after fishing, and notice the Colonel sitting by the microwave.. With crispy tenders!

[​IMG]

So I finished eating, and I'm posting, just browsing through the forum, I go pour a styrofoam cup full of pepsi, and put it down.. However I placed the cup in a spot that wasnt part of my routine..

... I reached for the cup without looking (because I'm a fucking BAMF like that), and I get a mouthfull of fucking gravy! Hahaha

I forgot to throw the gravy cup away, and because it was styrofoam, my brain didn't warn me..

Sure, KFC gravy is the shit, i fucking love it on everything.. but when you're expecting a cool crisp refreshing gulp of frosty soda, and get a lukewarm, brown mouthfull of god know's what the fuck this shit actually is, it's just fucking REVOLTING.

Made me Vurp, so now i have the flavor of KFC gravy, combined with a slight hint of chunky vomit. ..Ever notice how that shit always feels like a jalapeno chunk from a hotsauce packet?

Fuck!

2. I once went upstairs to get a drink of something and I see a cup apple juice on the table or so I thought, someone fucking pissed in a cup and put on the table. I'm the youngest in the family of 6 so who the fuck does that. No bullshit either, I almost threw up and washed my mouth for like 20min. I'll rather have a cup of your gravy sir :mad:

3. Its all gravy.

4. Haha seen someone do that with a bong, almost passed out from laughter. And the bong water had had at least a quarter smoked through it from 10+ people.

5. suuuurreeee, "gravy" :laughing:

6. At least you didn't spill it all over your keyboard or something.

7. One time I by mistake drank my friend's dip spit, I thought it was hilarious and he felt bad.

8. [quote name='"Thepreppytoker"']One time I by mistake drank my friend's dip spit, I thought it was hilarious and he felt bad.[/quote]

That's nasty as hell, I had that happen to be and I felt like punching the guy in the face for spitting in a can and not cutting the top open. We all make sure to have the tops cut open so we know that's the bad can!

9. Lol i thought you were about to say that you spit up the gravy onto the computer hahaha

10. I cant even count how many times I have spilled beer on my old laptop.. Which doesnt work anymore.. because of that lol :smoke: