Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why you ask

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, May 8, 2003.

1. why not ask l.

Attached Files:

2. who knows ,lol,not me.

Attached Files:

3. l bet that hurt.just another one of those l,d rather it was him than me things ,lol.

Attached Files:

4. ^^^ ouch!

5. good for the bull..... if some bastard was stickin me with darts.... i'd snag him with the horns too.....

6. hehe

Attached Files:

• 88.jpg
      88.jpg
      File size:
      11.3 KB
      Views:

7. fuck ya!!!! I've always loved it when the bull wins!

8. Holy fuck! Oh, merciful lord! Merciful, merciful lord!
    OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

9. lol i have quite a few of those

Attached Files:

10. lol

Attached Files:

11. last one....... great gift card for that special lady

Attached Files:

12. lol,those are some good ones

13. They certainly are :D

14. I've got to agree, I would love to see a hunters face if a moose stepped out with an uzi,or if a fox could use a baseball bat.Can you see it ???

Pity you can't just hunt each other,as far as I am concerned that's the only fair fight.

15. I think hunting is generally fine. Bull fighting is just torturing the damn thing to death. At least with hunting if you don't kill it with the first shot you put it out of it's misery instead of sticking sharp things in it for a while.

16. Oh my goodness! I totally want someone to send me that card!!!

17. lol

Attached Files: