Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Would You Like To Thank Mary Jane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elitemisfit, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Dear Mary Jane,

Thank you for finding me friends. 3 of my best friends i met and became friends with through mary jane. Also thank you for helping me get through the death of my grandfather about 2 years ago. Thank you for also making life not so boring. That is all.

2. Dear Mary Jane,

......Thank you for helping me understand life and get out of this stubborn frame of mind. I appreciate all that you have done for me these last years and wish I had been introduced to you before. My life has changed for the better thanks to you're inspiring actions. Although some people are extremely against you and ignorant to your heal benefits, you will always have a great amount of die hard admirers. So once again, thank for honestly making my life better and more open than ever before.

Your Consumer,

Stealf

3. dear mary jane,

um i love u and u make me feel good :)

4. Dear Mary Jane,
    I thank you for making me your beneficiary to all your commendable and superb effects for this I thank you.:smoke:

5. For everything.

Thank you maria juana.

6. My first time getting laid. Mary Jane made it damn memorable.

7. My sig tells you why I love Mary Jane.

8. Mary,

thank you for always being there for me, and for enlightening me. Thank you for inspiring me and getting my creative juices flowing in my music, and thank you for tightening my friendships. I love you Mary :) :) :) :) :) :) :) haha

9. For taking away the anxiety and pain.

and for the crazy nights :smoke:

10. Because she's a bad bitch. Lol.

11. Thanks mary jane? na I'd rather thank God for providing a natural healing medicine.