why won't it stop??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kayakbubbler, Jul 4, 2006.

1. I have posted a few times about nute burn/ nute defficiency. I have been told that my plant wasn't recieving enough nutrients and that was causing the yellowing and eventually death of a lot of leaves on my plant. I have been giving them more nutes and still no progress. Is this nutrient defficiency or is it actually nutrient burn? How can I find out for sure?

2. If you flushed and checked your water ph after seeing deficiency, then added a quarter to half dose of nutes, and still are having probs, I'd say get them out of whatever soil theyre in and try a fresh mix with good water and a low dose of nutes.

I recommend this order because I did things backward just recently. I was getting a potassium def on some seedlings and transplanted out of a basic organic soil into 50/50 perlite and castings. Turned out that my tap ph is 8+ with a horrible EC (I'm not even going to put up the number lol, but I sure won't be drinking the shit anymore).

So the flush wouldn't have done any good, it just would have raised the soil ph more, locking out more K. Nutes wouldn't have helped much either.

Check the tap ph, get it down to 6-6.5, flush, dry, nutes, and if no change, transplant.

My $.02.

3. is this in veg? how many days old? how much did u feed? what did u feed? my leaves always seem to yellow in flower. i ahve still gotten a ok yield with hardly no leaves. post pix if u can