Why wont it grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Xsainix, Sep 18, 2011.

1. So I set up a bubble bucket I got a black bucket an black net pot lid put my well rooted clone into it an did my nutes. My plants been the same size with no new frowth for 3 weeks. I check an the water lvl drops down an the plants not dieing so I noe its drinking. I see no roots even out of the basket yet an its the same size what could b the issues

2. Guess give it more time if its not dying bro. All you can do. Or start from seed again.

3. raise the water level to one inch above the bottom of the net pot... your keeping your plant just alive enough to not die.... once the roots are threw, lower the water level to one inch below the bottom of the net pot

4. Lots of unanswered questions here my friend. In 3 weeks you should definately have some hellasian growth!
    Yes water level #1 Air #2 do you have an air pump putting air into the water? if not root rot is around the courner. Hell with plain water you should have some growth something is not right!
    How did you put your clone into the net Pot? I know that it must be watered until the roots hit the water. Many questions grasshopper need a better sitrep

Herb

5. Damn I'm having the exact same problem
    I too am going in a bubble bucket for the first time and my growth seems to be very slow. First off I think I did not allow the cutting or clone to root enough I saw for lil roots and figured that was enough to go into the clay pellets it seems like it's maybe taking off a little but it's been in the bucket now for over two weeks and the group is very slow. I have the PPM at about 450 and the pH at 5.8 the temperature between 65 and 70 I have planted some dirt plants and they are kicking the buckets ass anyone know why the growth is so slow I'm using 600 watt

6. What is your ppm/ph reading?
    And how long had it been since you last changed your water?

Ive had this happen to me once befire but it was beacuae I want keeping up with water change s

What is the temp of your water?

7. roots need water and oxygen with dwc your roots will not rot ur stem might if u raise the water level too much but because of the oxygenation of the root zone u can raise the water level to the middle of the hydroton or rockwool cube with no problems