Why Wal-Mart Will Inevitably Take Over the World

Discussion in 'General' started by cryptix420, Feb 4, 2010.

1. #1 cryptix420, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    Vons

[​IMG]

vs.

Wal-Mart

[​IMG]

As much as I hate a lot of the shit Wallie World causes, I can't help but shop there.

EDIT: Hey, since you're here, why not see some dank bud? That's essentially the point of this whole site right? This here be some Banana Kush.

[​IMG]

2. they mastered shopping economics, its nothing but an inevitable snowball of walmartworld from here. they got what u want when u want it cheaper than anyone else. the stores are everywhere, and you know they are making bank because they only keep 4 fucking lanes open out of 30:mad:

3. GOOD GAME sir

4. Well, they just hired me two days ago so I'm all good.

5. No one can beat walmarts buying power so they can sell EVERYTHING cheaper then anyone else. Its never good for one company to out sell everyone else ITS JUST PLAIN BAD FOR EVERYONE.

On top of that they like to treat there workers like dirt and keep there women down. Walmart is an evil company. Having said that im embaressed to say i shop at walmart alot. How can i help it? Youd have to be stupid to spend your money on pretty much everything anywhere else.

Id like to shop else where but i just dont have the money to do so.

6. in the belly of tha beast.:devious:

7. IMO Google will take over the world but hey, just a guess right?!

Yes walmart can undercut in most areas except like electronics. The selection isn't great either.

8. That's right, I've joined the Dark Side and we won't stop until we conquer the world.[​IMG]

Resistance is futile.

9. You'd be surprised at the selection a lot of Wal-Marts have nowadays, and the prices that go along with them.

Hell, they even have free clinics in several stores.

10. or you could just destroy it from the inside. ya know:p:p

11. Dont we all :hello::hello::hello::hello:

and stop talking so much shit about walmart from something you probably heard dawg. hater

12. Yeah, I spose'...

But where's the fun in that?:devious:

13. What did you get hired as anyway? Just curious.

14. Its a fact less then 10percent of there exctuives are women. Look it up dude its a FACT not "some thing i heard".

15. I've never had a problem with Wal-Mart. Their prices are cheaper on most things than anywhere else in town so as a poor American I shop there. Are they pushing Mom and Pop businesses out of the way, well yeah. It sucks, I feel bad for them, but at the same time like I said, I'm a poor American who needs food and other products cheap as hell (and everything being in one building is a huge plus). It's just the way things go.

16. Do NOT buy walmart eleconics.
    This is how they keep the prices so low.
    The products sold there are only sold at walmart stores (Look up the actual model numbers). They are made with inferior parts and cheap labor to cut costs. Last I heard Sony wants to pull the "X-PLOD" line from walmart because its such cheap crap its beginning to hurt their image.
    My $60 Linksys router completely died last week, It was barely two years old. The model I bought is ONLY availble for sale in walmart stores. Had I spent $80 at say Best Buy or a similar store - I have little doubt that I would have had to replace it already.

WALMART IS THE DEVIL!!

17. #17 NORRIN RADD, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010
    Screw Wal*Mart; they won't sell Explicit Lyric albums but they'll sell Rated R movies? But if I got a job there I'd be happy cuz it's Lucci.

18. I'm gonna be a cart pusher lol. I'm gonna have to do that for six months before I can switch.

But the guy who was being hired for maintenance/stocking just left when he found out we were being drug tested. :laughing:

So Im gonna talk to the hiring manager about switching to that position.

19. Depends on what you buy. Yeah, if you buy Apex crap or the like it is going to die soon. I have purchased multiple Sony products at Wal-Mart and have never had an issue. My playstation 2 I bought over six years ago is still running strong, even since I sold it to a friend (along with a collection of 26 game and accessories) so she could give it to her nephew for Christmas.

I also purchased a Sony DVD player from there at the same time, nothing fancy, an eighty dollar Sony DVD player, and it is still sitting on top of my television and working perfect. Even after letting a seven year old I once played dad to with an ex that lived with me, used it and abused the hell out of it in his bedroom for the couple of years me and his mom were together.

I'm just saying, a lot of the bashing that comes from Anti-Wal-Mart people is usually completely unfounded when it comes to my experiences.

20. No. The rumor that Wal-Mart has inferior products was spread by people who don't understand econ. It would cost companies too much money to make two product lines when they could just put more resources into producing more of the same and sell at bulk for more profit.

Now aside from that I don't personally shop at Wal-Mart because I like to support local brands. Not to mention I'm terrified that some dumbass person without car insurance is going to hit me in the parking lot. It's fuckin insane... Like have you guys actually taken a step back and look at the people who frequent Wal-Marts? Creeps me out.