why the hell am i always the bad guy???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Eyes:Closed, Feb 19, 2012.

1. okay,
    so my ex girlfriend (of two previous times, we dated twice) is upset with me because i got myself a girlfriend. i've been single for like a month or two. me and my ex broke up in october of '11 and she's already gotten a new boyfriend.
    me and this girl dated and it was my longest relationship.
    she's upset that i got a girlfriend, even though she already has a boyfriend.
    she had talked to me and said she still "loved" me, i don't really feel the same anymore, and i'm worried about her boyfriend's feelings.
    I don't want to be "that guy", like she's going to break up with him to get back with an ex of two times?
    it's not cool with me.
    but apparently, i'm the ass in the situation because i haven't really been looking for a girl for a while, but my new girlfriend was a pleasant surprise.

how do you guys feel about this?

2. Say fuck her. You don't wanna lose the good you got for something that didn't work out, twice. you could really have something good with the girl your with now and if she is smart she wouldn't take you back if you dumped her for your ex.

plus, your ex is prolly just jealous and wants you to be single and sad while she dates other guys and still has you on the back burner. big no no.

3. Women will get spiteful and resentful after you break up with them; she wants to see that she's doing better than you after the end. She sees you replaced her and moved on while she really wants to see you down in the dirt crying over her still.

4. and me and my ex have been hanging out sparingly but obviously just as friends.

i think it's ridiculous how she can have a boyfriend and i can just be the friend who's an ex, but she's probably going to be all mad and spiteful and won't hang out.

this is why i really don't like talking to exes about feelings, they always want all of me, they can't just be my friend man.

5. I have a friend that's a girl and did the exact same thing as your ex over a school dance. She's the one that broke up with him, and when he asked another girl to our high school's homecoming dance she flipped out.

You're not the bad guy in the situation, just keep on with the new girl and tell the old girlfriend to get over it.

6. that was my plan from the start, i just hate how she totally didn't even think about her current boyfriend's feelings.

besides, i want a new girlfriend, i don't want the same one again for a third time.

7. Yea her lack of empathy for her current boyfriend is just another checkmark on the list of why you shouldn't date her again. Hopefully you two can somehow still remain just friends. If not, it's her loss.

8. If your over her, you aint the bad guy. Shit, she moved on before you. If anything she's "that girl" and you just livin your life based on her bad moves. and when its too late its too late

9. Your crazy to even be concerned with this. She has a boyfriend! Tell her to kick rocks, or better yet, just stop communicating with her.

10. I don't get what is SO fucking difficult about cutting ex's out of your life. I mean, do people really think good things are going to come by keeping them as a "friend" or "still talking" or what the fuck ever? And people wonder why they're such a freakin emotional mess and confused all the time.

11. umm, she is cut out of my life.
    she's just dipping her toes in, trying to make me the bad guy by getting a new girlfriend even though she has a boyfriend.

chill out, dude

12. You're a nice guy... you care about other people's feelings and you care about what other people say.

But there are certain things in life, even a nice guy like you shouldn't give a damn about, and those are...

I think you know already.

13. I think OP knows answer already...

14. Your ex is trying to have her cake and eat it too. Tell her you've moved on, and that she has no grounds to give you shit for having a new girl.

15. fuck that girl's feelings. if yall broke up, then you're through. date who you want and ignore her.

16. hung out with my new girlfriend yesterday, she's the shit.
    i've never dated a black girl before, being white myself.

it feels taboo....:eek::devious::devious::devious::hello:

17. Well I'll tell you why; because it pays to be bad.