why the fuck does it have to happen NOW?

Discussion in 'General' started by Broosh, Oct 30, 2008.

1. so yesterday my roommates friend was over and stole some buds.

so, to say the least i was heated. i wanted to smoke real bad to calm my nerves, but i couldn't bc of my T Break.

and now it's only day 2 of my Tbreak, and my mother fuckin phone drops in the sink and breaks.

and now i want to smoke to chill out but i can't bc of my fucking t break.

why the fuck does all this shit have to happen now
    mother fuckin bad luck

2. Did you do anything about the stolen budah

3. first of all, never let that dude back in your crib :eek:

but hey man, shit can only get better right?
    just think, when you come off your Tbreak, you'll be sooooo much higher than you would be if you smoked right now, it'll be worth it!

all of this shit will pass with time, patience is truly a virtue my friend :hello:

4. It prolly just seems like all the bad things in the world will happen now, but its not at all true dude.

Stay positive. Only good thoughts, dont keep the bad things on your mind, its no big deal.

If you keep looking at the bright side, stay positive, and just love, then you are all set.

its prolly better you dont have those buds, so you dont get tempted! c, postive!

Much Love, Good Vibes, Good Luck

-BW

5. its a test from the weed gods. dont give in. all will be well when you raise your next blunt in happiness.

6. i need to go on a fucking walk.

7. they weren't my buds, they were my friends buds that was chillin with me.

8. Damn theives.

It sucks so hardcore to break your phone. Hopefully you had the numbers saved on the SIM card and not just the phone, that way you don't lose theme.

-Star