Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why the fuck can't shit ever go right for me?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Ever since yesterday I've been pumped because I had a 10-pack germinating in a glass of water on my desk. Only to come home and find out my mom emptied thinking it was a dirty glass when she used my computer. I'm fucking raging.

2. Fuck that man, i feel for you.

3. aww damn, moms never can stop cleaning shit....

4. shoulda put it somewhere safe?

5. yeap i too seem to lern the hard way.

6. oh man that sux bro...something similar happened to me ...

i wish u success on the next batch you try to germ...

7. Doh! I hate when people clean up your shit and throw away something important.

I got a worse story that should make you feel better.

One time I made pot butter, I used a half pound of dank (was some neville's haze), made tons of butter, I had enough for like 10 more batches of 30 cookies per batch after my first batch.

Well I let my sister stay at my house for a week, because she was moving from florida back to new york city and needed a place to stay while she got her own apartment set up.

Well when I was out one night, she was looking for something to eat and found the huge sack of butter inside tinfoil inside a plastic freezer bag.....

somehow she thought, the butter had gone bad and turned green, and threw it away thinking it was molding, or whatever.

I then go searching for the butter a week later to make some brownies or something, and can't find it, and I start flipping out. By this time she was already gone.

I didn't find out for like a year it was her who threw it away(little bitch denied it until she was real drunk one night and didn't give a fuck and just told me, laughing...... She actually told me laughing.

, I was accusing friends and shit of stealing my 1500 dollars worth of pot butter (minus about 150 from the first batch I used)

8. That does suck, but were they special seeds or just bagseed? You should germ in a dark, cooler place anyway. You should've put the glass in your computer desk drawer.

9. Think of it as a lesson.

It could be the world telling you that you shouldn't leave your shit out.

Or it could be the world telling you that it might not be the best idea to grow where you are.

Nature and the Earth work in really weird ways. Pay attention to omens like that, though. Don't take it without any thought, at least.

10. I was almost sure it was going to happen. The night before it happened my dog came by unexpectedly and I rode out with him, not thinking about moving my shit. My house is real chill so I don't usually have to hide my shit. She just thought it was a warm glass of water from the day before and emptied it. If it was on the other side of my monitor she wouldn't have noticed it. The glass was right next to my pipe and canister but thats nothing. I talked to my buddy about it the night before, 3am I said fuck and knew there was nothing I could do about it till I got back so it was a tensful moment just looking in my room. I was so pissed I told my mom she fucked up and owed me money.

Twas a pack of Mandala. Only $25 but it still fucked me over for this already late outdoor season. Just have to wait a couple more dry months until april for my indoor setup.

11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

im glad bad shit like that doesn't happen to me.

12. wow, that's the saddest pot story i've heard in a long time :eek: