Why the age limit?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by weedzilla420, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know that it is the Forum\'s policy that you must be 18 to browse or join the forum. My question is, \"why?\" Most of us started smoking when we were teens under 18 and I\'m sure everyone here would agree that there is some very good information on these boards that could be useful to anyone who smokes weed, especially young people. There\'s no reason to prohibit someone under 18 from being here. Obviously there are people under 18 here anyway. It\'s rather silly to make a rule or law that cannot be enforced (sort of like criminalization of weed). It\'s not like it\'s any more illegal for a teen to smoke weed than an adult. The information on these boards contains very useful information that could be the saving grace for a younger teen (like how to deal w/encounters w/law enforcement). What info on these boards is inappropriate for youth? They need to know the truth as well. Would you rather have them exposed to only one side information on marijuana (you know, all that bullshit the govt tries to tell them w/freevibe commerials and the DARE programs) I think it would be in the best interest of the marijuana community if grasscity.com dropped the age limit on the Forums. I would like to know what you all think on the subject.

2. It has to do with the content of this site...its for a mature audience...if the feds find out that they are kiddies here they can shut the site down for good...

3. This site is provided by grasscity [superjoint] out of Amsterdam .

We abide by the laws in his country.

End of story.:smoking:

4. When you register at most sites, you have to agree that you\'re 18 or over.

I think it would be in the best interest of grasscity.com to keep the age limit for legal reasons if nothing else. I\'m unsure if you run your own business but there are always legal issues involved. There\'s no discussion that can change this so there\'s no reason to continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.