Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why such drastic differences of prices for good buds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RealMadrid, Aug 29, 2010.

1. both here in FL, and in Cali, seems like prices for a nice high quality bud is all over the map! what gives? :confused:

got some white rhino for $150 1/2oz and it was really really good, but last month I got some OG kush which was supposed to be out of this world, for $500 oz, and it was nowhere near as good as the rhino.

2. I have the same problem around where i live. Usually its just the name of the bud that can make the price go up.

3. You paid $500 an oz. :eek::eek:

4. They arent set prices.No one is regulating it. Plus the drug market still depends on the laws of supply and demand

5. 1st and last time man :eek:

plus, I'm having a helluva time finding a really high end high quality contact here in S. FL:(

6. this is why, EVERY DAY (at least once during the day), I long hard for the taxation and regulation of this sheeiiiiiit!!