Why people give cops so much shit?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheRealPurp, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Alright yes I, like many other people on here do not particularly like police officers..But honestly I dont go around saying "ohhh FUCK DA P0L1C3" and shit like that..I actually rescpect them....until they abuse their power.Thats when i say oh fuck you.But seriously, how do you guys get off sayign shit about them when they are just doing their jobs...You are the one that chose to smoke and stuff..Remember that weed is still ILLEGAL.You chose to break the law.They are just doing what they were hired to do...This has nothing to do with the police that throw around their badge thinking they are the shit...Fuck them.Talk all the shit you want about them...But to all the people that get charged for possesion..Don't talk shit about the cop unless he fucked with you...You put yourself in the situation.

please tell me blades that I am not the only one who thinks this.

2. tickets
    brutality

I associate cops with tickets. Why should I have to pay out my hard earned money to the state when I blew through a stop sign, or was speeding.

Plus more often than not I can think of many instances where cops were being unfair, and didn't get in trouble. Cops are the world's bullies.

so fuck the police

3. Because you broke the law...

4. My point is not that I broke the law. Hell, I break several laws on a daily basis. BUT! Why should I have to pay money?

5. What would you like the consequence to be?

6. They rarely protect us which is their purpose in the first place, to protect the community from violent crime. Instead they snoop around trying to catch any "pedestrian" doing anything illegal for the O.K. to make an arrest and feel accomplished.

7. fuck them.

i was at my friends house last night and he's driving me home at like 11:45. we pass a cop who just finished giving a guy a ticket i'm assuming. he's going the oppisite way of us and then pulls a Uturn - WHCIH IS ILLEGAL ON THAT FUCKING STREET - and follows us for 10 minutes all thew way to my driveway. pulls around and my friend sai dhe followed him basically all the way to his house. fuck them.

8. community service.
    I'll pick up trash for a few hours instead of throwing my money away.

9. Pot Smokers (Non-Medical) = Criminals

Police don't like Criminals.
    Criminals don't like Police.

Is this a serious question? This is the most black & white subject ever.

10. Thats reasonable but I'd much rather pay a fine rather than cleaning up garbage that people were to fucking lazy to throw away themselves

11. its the only way you'll learn, or the only way they'll expect you to lean.

their philosophy "make them pay money every time they break a minor law, then after a while they won't want to fork over money, so they'll stop"

does it work effectively? no, but hey what else can they do?

12. The way I look at it is you can't hate on cops for doing their job. You can however hate on them for abusing their power which unfortunately some cops do.

13. There are some of us that don't see this subject from a bias view.

14. I lived in the hood most my life so cops generally are not the most respected people from my point of view, granted, I don't go around saying 'fuck the police' or some shit...but no, I generally do not respect police.

15. I don't see how I'm biased. If you possess/smoke marijuana, you are performing an illegal action(s), Thus making you a criminal.

Unless of course you have a Medical Card, which I made note of, in my original post.

16. For every nice respectable officer there are 15 dicks who are a disgrace to the badge. I've been pulled over on multiple occasions and often have been given warnings, but also been treated like shit and given meaningless tickets. An example of one, a seat belt ticket. If I don't want to wear one I shouldn't have to.

17. ^^^ Been my experience, only where I lived it was about 20 dicks to one cool cop. Glad I moved out of that hellhole.

18. Because people give so much shit to cops. Mostly Everyone has something derogatory to say to them. I'm not saying I love cops, I don't I probably hate them as much as you do, but give them some respect they are out there protecting your ass, the big dick of the law is not subjective.

19. Eh...they never really protected us. Harassed us sure, but protect? No.

20. i've never seen a cop help anyone. summer before my sophmore or junior year of highschool i was riding my bike back from sleeping at a friends house. i fell and got a concusion and broke my collar bone. i was unconcision for who knows how long and saw a cop pretty much across the street. i yelled and yelled for him to come help me.. he gets in his car looks at me and just drives away.. they are fuckign dicks man.