Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why not smoke joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Nov 22, 2011.

1. look for buglers (baby blue pack) 115 for 2 bucks and like 15 cents

2. [quote name='"OFWGKTA420"']

look for buglers (baby blue pack) 115 for 2 bucks and like 15 cents[/quote]

Haha exactly. Rolling is cheap!

3. because a blunt can last x10 longer, but joints are ok for a quick smoke. and if ur low on cash you can buy over 100 papers for like $2, of some zig zag papers(the ones wiz uses!!!) and spend more money on bud.

4. Am I the only one out there buying the 60 pack Swisher Sweet box?

5. for me id rather just smoke a one hitter over a joint, just cos its saves the bud and i can have as many or as little hits as i want rather then either trying to finish the joint or putting it out to save the rest, too much hassle for me tbh.

i do love a nice joint passing round a group tho and occasionally i'll roll one but otherwise its just bongs or pipes for me

6. Smoke whatever you want cause i can see an argument coming

7. YOU KNOW WHAT...
    ATTENTION EVERYBODY DO NOT SMOKE JOINTS EVER AGAIN. I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW.

On the UPS website you can pay for and print out shipping labels...
    Now mail them all to me.

8. I like spliffs (weed and tobacco) but a nice bong rip never hurts.
    Weed with tobacco is a hell of a lot better for single skin rolled joints cause if u get them tight as hell and in a nice cone shape then burn slowly as hell and dont burn to fast if u just have them sitting in ur hand between tokes.

9. Rolling jays/blunts is an art that's why I love smoking them, but stop tripping about which one is safer for you, Where all gonna die anyways so at least it wasn't the weed that killed us

10. I like rolling Js. For me, it's a personal thing. I like to take the time and craft a perfect joint. I enjoy having a j ready to go. I sometimes use my small pipe or a friends bong, and enjoy that too, but will always love joints and the craftsmanship of making a beautiful one.

On the topic of tobacco - I've lived in the USA and the UK, in many different areas over the years, and it is true that Euros usually mix tobacco, while Americans smoke pure weed. I'm English, but I don't like mixing anything with my bud. It's just personal preference and I don't hate on anyone for their joy.

11. I personally never smoke joints. I either use a piece or roll myself a small blunt. rolling small blunts out of mini cigarillos is nice because you use about as much weed as a joint, it burns for a long time, easy as pie to roll, tastes good, etc.

12. [quote name='"Forked Up"']

I agree not decent. I have a DBV and a MFLB but sometimes you got to step up and toke up.... Not so strict man but I have never met a stoner who dosnt't like to toke up sometimes. :smoke:

And I have smoked and vaped for over 26 years mang.[/quote]

I never smoked simply because I don't like smoke of any kind
    Kidding around about the "decent stoner" comment
    I have only been friends with MJ going on 3 years
    Just don't see myself inhaling a bunch of smoke so I can look cool
    I'm also in my late 30s so I love what I do, which is strictly vape
    Just Sayin

13. Lol... People are so antsy in their pantsies about Js. Using a standard dob 1 3/4 paper with 50 medium ground, 20 finely ground, 30 medium fine, 1 gram total, I found that if I spent 5 minutes smoking the thing (leisure for one that tiny) I only wasted about 5% joint (tested with 2, amount of ash volume in entire j in relation to amount of total ash... Portability is an extra plus for me... Not paying for a glass could also be a pro for some. Cons are temperature, that 5% for some, and basic stuff. I honestly like them a lot more then anything else, but hey, that's just me. I'd recommend smoking Js with a purple in it by the way- takes a certain edge off of the heat IMHO.

14. This, and the one-hitter is just as convenient. I got a $3 one that looks like a cigarette. Tiny. Disposable. Never more than I need, and if I'm too baked I stop smoking it.

15. Where'd u pick that up from?

16. Not sure what you mean by inhaling a bunch of smoke so you can look cool. :confused: I don't know if doing that makes you look cool or not really never thought about it, I vape everyday. But smoking a nice joint now and then in my opinion is a must :wave:

17. it wastes weed and u have 2 keep buying wraps where as with a bowl or bong u can just reuse it

18. Joints waste weed but I love them. I just like smoking joints/ blunts. I think it's chill how you can just walk around smoking an L and no one cares, whereas with glass you have to worry about having paraphernalia. Joints are more fun to smoke and I like the way they hit too

19. QFT. I find packing a bowl a lot easier than rolling a joint. You get more smoke out of it too.

20. joints are much less effecient. if u let a cherry burn in a bowl, it might be almost as bad as a joint, but if so you should just stop letting the cherry burn.